Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 2:Make Your Moments Fly
55418 255 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_phx6JjpoCmnJ
lvl.1

United States

I hope nobody ever buys this little piece of .... After just a few hours of flying, without ever crashing I get a Power System Error Code: 30210. Thanks for the brick.
2021-4-30
Use props
CamLover
New

Greece

Hello Friends. I am new member here.
My name George, and I wanted to ask a few things about the "DJI MINI 2 Combo"
I Wanna buy the Samsung S21+ (Plus)
and 2 months later i wanna buy the DJI Mini 2 Combo

Νοw my problem is this:
The Samsung S21+ (Plus) it have the New Android 11.
If i buy the "Mini 2 Combo" i will have some Errors or problems with Dji Fly APPlication and the phone?
Because I read that there were some problems in the past a few months ago and the application turned off or restarted when the drone was in the air, and I do not want it to fall and break.
Does anyone know if there has been any improvement in the application or is it worth to buy this phone?
Thank you very much for your time and "Happy Easter"

2021-5-1
Use props
Magicc22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18661 ft

Turkey

mini 2 is a very nice drone wind resistance level 5 is very nice
2021-5-6
Use props
hom.rcp
New
Flight distance : 1440 ft
Turkey

Is there a way to download more QuickShots ?
2021-5-16
Use props
kailas
lvl.1
India

i bought it before 5 months did 2 flights and updated the firmware and from then its just a paperweight shows error 30224 did every think they said still not resolved collecting dust in the shelf am from india there is no proper service centres here to get it serviced nothing is broken problems started with the firmware and flight data update can any one please help me out its even costlier in india to buy drone i paid nearly double the price to get it and now regretting it the support from dji is pathetic they ask to fill up email id and every details and then there will be no reply from them also i have done the same customer care process for more than 10 times pathetic support....
2021-5-18
Use props
msflsim
New
Flight distance : 336736 ft
United Kingdom

How can I create new threads?
2021-5-19
Use props
dimmedroll
New
Flight distance : 54419 ft
Russia

Will it ever be possible to connect the remote control from the DJI Mini 2 to the DJI flight simulator?
2021-6-14
Use props
Gif2D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

msflsim Posted at 5-19 09:22
How can I create new threads?

Here.
2021-6-15
Use props
NickLy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86591 ft
Israel

Waiting for SDK to buy DJI Mini 2 drone... or any other brand with SDK and under 250gr ;-)
2021-6-16
Use props
Tanishq
lvl.1

India

My DJI Mini 2 doesn't pair with my remote control anymore. Have been using it since 6 months without any issues until recently i get blinking yellow lights and upon long pressing the power button for 4 seconds or more. there is no beep sound and the aircraft doesn't go in pairing mode. able to power on/off . updated to latest firmware connecting to DJI Assistant 2 but still the aircraft wouldn't connect. Please help
2021-6-20
Use props
Kenny G
lvl.1
United States

Does the mini 2 meet the new FRA requirements?
2021-6-24
Use props
fans8ede55a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448232 ft
Vietnam

hi, it didn't fall like this, I just opened it, this part is too weak.
Does anyone here help with the warranty? I live in Vietnam. Thank you

2021-6-27
Use props
Jonoadronepilot
New
Australia

Hi
I am a new owner of the DJI mini 2 and I am now having a ton of issues. The first one is that the range only goes up to 1km even with no limits and in an open area like a beach and when it gets up to 1km it just will disconnect from my phone, so I need to run to get in range to the drone and make it return to home and I make the remote face the drone as well :/. And the next issue is that the gimbal will lock onto the left or right rotation of the gimbal and will not say that the gimbal is overloaded during flight which is a bit of a concern. I hope I can get a reply for some help. Thank you
2021-7-4
Use props
dalemcewen81
New

Canada

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... amberlottotemple.com
2022-10-5
Use props
dalemcewen81
New

Canada

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... amberlottotemple.com
2022-10-5
Use props
alice11
New

Nigeria

Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules