55429 255 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just received mine today. I still have my Mavic Pro but I barely fly it now that its pandemic and I want a more portable drone. I am so excited to fly it. I can’t believe how tiny this drone is. but I am a little scared flying it in the city because there is no obstacle avoidance. But still excited.
2020-12-3
Use props
Gif2D™
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

This little hing it's kind of amazing!
Even in some strong winds managed to return to base.
I found that QuickShots in 4K was a little tricky to activate, but manageable.
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_CTAvfXN2Ou8a
lvl.1
Singapore

Anyone able to use the DJI mini 2 and dji fly app with the Samsung Note 10+? This phone model has been out for a while now and why is it the s10+ is compatible while the note 10+ is not?? It always says RC not connected with mobile phone..
2020-12-5
Use props
djiuser_LX1X4xISNAQf
New

Spain

Can I take photos without a phone?
2020-12-6
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Now please give us some of the 2 features in the Mini 1...
2020-12-6
Use props
WingOver
lvl.1

United States

Wound an iPad MINI 3rd Gen be enough to fly the Mini 2?  I have a line on one for $80.
Or should I bite the bullet and get a new 5th Gen?
2020-12-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

WingOver Posted at 12-10 08:38
Wound an iPad MINI 3rd Gen be enough to fly the Mini 2?  I have a line on one for $80.

buy for 80, test it, if not oke sell if for 70.....
2020-12-10
Use props
djiuser_8XQsYOq4qoPi
New

Indonesia

Hello.. can you guys help me to fix it gimbal stuck on mini 2
2020-12-15
Use props
sagita
New

Indonesia

hello... can you guys help me how to fix gimbal stuck at mini 2?
2020-12-15
Use props
djiuser_f7ESsr4fU5XB
lvl.1

United States

I'm selling my mini 2 to a private buyer after upgrading to an Air 2. Can I transfer the DJI Refresh to the new owner? How does it work?
2020-12-15
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

WingOver Posted at 12-10 08:38
Wound an iPad MINI 3rd Gen be enough to fly the Mini 2?  I have a line on one for $80.

I have an ipad 3. It will not download Dji fly app, therefore no use for Mini 2.
Unless someboy knows different.
2020-12-16
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Read this feedback in another Mavic forum from DJI in regards of Smart Controller compatibility with Mini 2.

My words to that feedback from DJI

This is really bad news
21B38A16-E0AE-4D0D-B7EF-E618FE7208BA.png
2020-12-17
Use props
sagita
New

Indonesia

How to fix ginbal error 4002
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_L1ouLR8hTDs9
New

Italy

Scusate sapete perché il mio mavic mini 2 fa i video color verde
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_22l4zEIVGN88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 648209 ft
United States

djitigger Posted at 11-5 05:11
Sadly, the batteries from M1 do not fit M2 (and vice versa).

I suspect this is related to the 249g

Actually the batteries from the m1 DO fit the m2, just not the other way around
2020-12-20
Use props
djiuser_v6cmBkrxkpwG
New

United States

I sent in my mini two which, not under my control, crashed on the first flight day of opening on my birthday. I was told I had to pay for the repair which I will not do due to simply morals. I submitted data for a data analysis to no avail, it’s been 6 days and no response on the data analysis supposed to have been conducted.
2020-12-21
Use props
djiuser_tEfuQIFJjRI0
New

France

Bonjour, j'ai acheté un drone DJI Mini 2 , le samedi 26 décembre 2020, Pack Fly More Combo, et après avoir suivi les consignes d'installation, il s'avère que je ne comprends pas pourquoi, à l'instar de toutes les vidéos que j'ai vu, mon icone de signal RC ( à gauche de celui du nombre de Satellites) reste grisé, les barres ne sont pas colorés en blanc (voir photo 1). Sur les différentes vidéos que j'ai vu ou tuto d'installation, à chaque fois les barres sont remplies en Blancs (voir photo 2) alors que moi ce n'est pas le cas. Il y a t il une procédure spécifique à faire, car je n'ose pas faire voler mon drone de peur qu'il se crash suite à un problème de signal. Toutes les mises à jours sont ok, les batteries en pleine charge, les procédures d'installation respectées, et l'application DJI FLY, réinstallée ce jour et prise sur Play store. Avez vous déja rencontré ce problème et si c'est le cas, comment l'avez vous résolu. Ou est ce normal ?  Merci à tous

2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_owfRwCHVD28I
New
Flight distance : 45696 ft
France

Hello everybody,
I'm looking for tricks to connect and fly DJI simulator with mini 2 command.
Many thanks in advance.
Laurent
2021-1-5
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

djiuser_owfRwCHVD28I Posted at 1-5 11:52
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for tricks to connect and fly DJI simulator with mini 2 command.
Many thanks in advance.

I believe these are not compatible, sorry
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_uGWf1dlshu4j
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

I bought a Mini 2 just a week or so ago and I have a strange problem which I can’t seem to understand. So, when the drone is hovering quite still, if I yaw it at least 180 degrees, the drone starts twitching and performs larger circle than it should, then stops in place and twitches a bit more before resuming normality. I have tried IMU several times and compass calibrations but it makes no difference. What could this problem be? The twitch is not affecting the camera, but the movement of the drone itself.

Thanks
Steve
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_owfRwCHVD28I
New
Flight distance : 45696 ft
France

videoeditman Posted at 1-5 13:55
I believe these are not compatible, sorry

Ok, Bad news, thanks for your answer
2021-1-6
Use props
StefanDjiMini2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2004350 ft
Germany

Hello i own a Dji mini 2, the Dji Mini 2 has a feature called QuickTransfer so my problem is my Dji Mini 2 won't  connect to my phone when i wan't it to pair it can someone help me?
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_JxrBRysBCLPg
New

France

ro_flyer Posted at 2020-11-4 19:09
is it compatible with smart controller?

No (at least not yet)
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_ZxpOKwPygM2t
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_8XQsYOq4qoPi Posted at 2020-12-15 04:49
Hello.. can you guys help me to fix it gimbal stuck on mini 2

there’s a youtube for that
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_ZxpOKwPygM2t
lvl.1

United States

StefanDjiMini2 Posted at 1-6 14:45
Hello i own a Dji mini 2, the Dji Mini 2 has a feature called QuickTransfer so my problem is my Dji Mini 2 won't  connect to my phone when i wan't it to pair it can someone help me?

connection by cable
2021-1-9
Use props
fans1c803e8e
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, Is there any setting to prevent images with too much sun from being blurred? on dji mini
2021-1-10
Use props
naseefbahwan
New

South Africa

+27632807647 @)௵ how to Join Illuminati 666 South Africa Zambia Kuwait
+27632807647 in popular culture, a great amount of focus is placed on the Illuminati’s belief that money is not evil. Some view our encouragement of work and wealth as a promotion of selfishness – overlooking the true meaning of the Pyramid and its underlying messages that motivate our diligence. In the tenets of the Illuminati, wealth is not simply a means of personal enrichment. Instead, money is a tool that can be used to fulfill each person’s duty to the advancement of the human species Email,
naseefbahwan7@gmail.com Africa : South Africa,Botswana,Angola,Burundi,Algeria,Djibouti,Egypt,Eritrea,Gabon,Ghana,kenya,Lesotho,Libya,Madagascar,Malawi,Mauritania,Mauritius,Morocco,Mozambique,Namibia,Rwanda,Seychelles,South Sudan,Sudan,Tanzania,Tunisia,Togo,Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe ,ETC
North America : United States of America, Chanada, Bahamas,Barbodos,Costa Rica,Cuba,Dominica,El Salvador,Haiti,Mexico,Panama,Saint Kitts and Nevis,Trinidad and Tobago,Jamaica,Honduras,Antigua and Barbuda ,ETC
South America : Argentina, Bolivia,Brazil,Chile,Colombia,Ecuador,Guyana,Paraguay,Peru,Suriname,Uruguay,Venezuela,ETC
Australia : Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.ETC
Asia : United Arab Emirates/Dubai,Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar ETC
Africa : South Africa,Botswana,Angola,Burundi,Algeria,Djibouti,Egypt,Eritrea,Gabon,Ghana,kenya,Lesotho,Libya,Madagascar,Malawi,Mauritania,Mauritius,Morocco,Mozambique,Namibia,Rwanda,Seychelles,South Sudan,Sudan,Tanzania,Tunisia,Togo,Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe ,ETC
North America : United States of America, Chanada, Bahamas,Barbodos,Costa Rica,Cuba,Dominica,El Salvador,Haiti,Mexico,Panama,Saint Kitts and Nevis,Trinidad and Tobago,Jamaica,Honduras,Antigua and Barbuda ,ETC
South America : Argentina, Bolivia,Brazil,Chile,Colombia,Ecuador,Guyana,Paraguay,Peru,Suriname,Uruguay,Venezuela,ETC
2021-1-17
Use props
naseefbahwan
New

South Africa

JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET RICH @ +27632807647 $# HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN EAST TIMOR (SEE TIMOR-LESTE ECUADOR , EGYPT . On line Join Illuminati Today And Get Rich +27632807647 #$ 27632807647
HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN AUSTRALIA , BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI,
BULGARIA
Want To Be A Member Of The Illuminati +27632807647 Illumical Naseef Call Or What- [ ]a!!"oinin# Illuminati $ociet% In $outh Africa&+27632807647 Illumical Ben Call Or What- [ ]a!!'ear (- [ ]tabli- [ ]h & 2)12Are 'ou $ure That 'ou Want To "oin Illuminate $ociet%*I - [x]a,e Been -ui.in# Man% /eo!le Throu#h $!irit -ui.e- [ ] 0rom All O,er The Worl.I Will e,eal To 'ou The $ecret- [ ] Of 'our ife4 An. M%- [ ]terie- [ ] Of The ntol.- [x]el!in# 'ou Achie,e 'our -oal- [ ] 0or $ucce- [ ]- [ ] An. Wa%- [ ] To Im!ro,e 'our e- [ ]tin%Web& Illuminatifamil%/ulCom(mail& Illuminati- [ ]ociet%1'ahooCo9aContact& +27787153652 Illumical Ben Call Or What- [ ]a!!
HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN AUSTRALIA , BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA,BURKINA FASO, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN BURMA, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA,CAMEROON, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL AFRICANREPUBLIC, CHAD, CHILE, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN CHINA, COLOMBIA, COMOROS,CONGO, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE, REPUBLIC OF THE,COSTA RICA, COTE D'IVOIRE,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN CROATIA, CUBA, CURACAO,CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN DENMARK,DJIBOUTI, DOMINICA,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN EAST TIMOR (SEE TIMOR-LESTE),ECUADOR, EGYPT, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN EL SALVADOR, EQUATORIAL GUINEA,ERITREA, ESTONIA, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE,GABON, GAMBIA,THE GEORGIA, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN GERMANY, GHANA, GREECE,GRENADA, GUATEMALA,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU,GUYANA,HAITI, HOLY SEE, HONDURAS, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN HONG KONG,HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, INDONESIA,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN IRAN, IRAQ,IRELAND,ISRAEL, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN ITALY, JAMAICA, JAPAN, JORDAN,KAZAKHSTAN, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN KENYA, KIRIBATI, KOREA, NORTH,SOUTH,KOSOVO, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LAOS, LATVIA,LEBANON, LESOTHO,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN LIBERIA, LIBYA, LIECHTENSTEIN,LITHUANIA, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN LU- [ ]EMBOURG, MACAU, MACEDONIA,MADAGASCAR , HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MALDIVES,MALI,MALTA, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN MARSHALL ISLANDS, MAURITANIA, MAURITIUS,ME- [ ]ICO, HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN MICRONESIA, MOLDOVA, MONACO, MONGOLIA,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN MONTENEGRO, MOROCCO, MOZAMBIQUE, NAMIBIA, HOWTO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN NAURU, NEPAL, NETHERLANDS,NETHERLANDS ANTILLES,HOW TOJOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN NEW ZEALAND, NICARAGUA, NIGER, NIGERIA, NORTH KOREA, HOWTO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN NORWAY, OMAN,PAKISTAN, PALAU, PALESTINIAN, HOW TO JOINILLUMINATI FAST IN TERRITORIES, PANAMA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PARAGUAY, PERU, HOW TOJOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN PHILIPPINES, , PORTUGAL, QATAR, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, HOW TO JOINILLUMINATI FAST IN RWANDA, SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS, SAINT LUCIA, SAINT VINCENT AND THEGRENADINES, SAMOA, SAN MARINO, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SAUDI ARABIA, HOW TO JOINILLUMINATI FAST IN SENEGAL, SERBIA, SEYCHELLES, SIERRA LEONE, SINGAPORE, HOW TO JOIN +27632807647
2021-1-17
Use props
naseefbahwan
New

South Africa

666 how to join illuminati secret society for money. Rich, wealth, power , fame.+27632807647 England , USA,UK,Turkey, Australia, California SOUTH AFRICA JORDAN, Kuwait, Get Rich QuickJoin 666 nowJOIN THE BROTHERHOODMoney, Power, Fame, Love Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon, Zambia, USA, Kenya ,, Dallas, , German, Spain, Jamaica, St, Lucia, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Zimbabwe, Wales, France, Harare, Cairo, Philippines , China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Botswana, Capetown, Namibia, Tanzania, Northern Cape, NewYork, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Lesotho, Canada, United Kingdom.. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a “Spiritual work” and every wicked power delaying ur progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27632807647 Note: It’s not a child’s play, it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it’s FREE to Join SERVICE TO HUMANITY !!! Call Agent Chalse +27632807647 We are seeki­ng that speci­al wisdo­m and knowl­edge that would set us free from the bonda­ge to dull and drear­y every­day life, while stren­gthen­ing us in body, mind and spiri­t, and bring­ing us the mater­ial rewar­ds of wealt­h, love, and succe­ss. The karis­hika Broth­erhoo­d is a true broth­erhoo­d of secre­t knowl­edge and power­. me­mbers­hip into our frate­rnity is free and norma­lly throu­gh a thoro­ugh scree­ning. we are here to liber­ate those who need wealt­h, riche­s, power­, prosp­erity­, prote­ction and succe­ss in all ramif­icati­on. +27632807647 Agent Chalse broth­erhoo­d offer­s all initi­ate membe­rs growt­h, wealt­h, fame, power­, prosp­erity and succe­ss in all areas of heart desir­es. we don’t deman­d human sacri­fice, the use of any human parts or early perso­nal death as a preco­nditi­on for you to becom­e our membe­r. +27632807647 w­e are not suppo­se to be on the inter­net but becau­se of quest­ions and comme­nts like:­ I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA’. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA ­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA’. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHE­S’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTHAFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHE­S’. HOW TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’ naseefbahwan7@gmail.com HO­W TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLIN­E. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGER­IA’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA­’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG OCCUL­T’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG ILLUM­INATI­’. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:w­ant to join occul­t in south africa how can i join secre­t socie­ty or cult to make money­ how can join occul­t for riche­s i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc. how do i do money ritua­l ho­w do i join good occul­t that will not affec­t me and my famil­y forev­er w­e are now here for you.k­indly conta­ct us on or email: naseefbahwan7@gmail.com for detai­ls on what to do +27632807647 MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN PASSPORT,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN…. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY %@#!&~~) IN SOUTH AFRICA, +27632807647
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_XhlhGMTpv8pY
New
United Kingdom

Hi there, I am just wondering whether I can purchase dji care refresh from An authorised retailer and activate it through dji via there video verification facility after the 48hr period??
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_WodGqC0wpTR9
New
Germany

Hello, I can change the camera mode or the resolution with the DJI fly app every time I press it it changes to the video mode or to the camera mode but the resolution remains at Full HD I can't change that and the functions like panorama and so on I cannot use it always switches between video and camera how can I fix that?
2021-1-20
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Webcruise Posted at 2020-11-5 01:56
Hope Smart Controller functionality will be upgraded soon

2021-1-20
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2020-12-3 22:44
I just received mine today. I still have my Mavic Pro but I barely fly it now that its pandemic and I want a more portable drone. I am so excited to fly it. I can’t believe how tiny this drone is. but I am a little scared flying it in the city because there is no obstacle avoidance. But still excited.

2021-1-20
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

naseefbahwan Posted at 1-17 03:39
666 how to join illuminati secret society for money. Rich, wealth, power , fame.+27632807647 England , USA,UK,Turkey, Australia, California SOUTH AFRICA JORDAN, Kuwait, Get Rich QuickJoin 666 nowJOIN THE BROTHERHOODMoney, Power, Fame, Love Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon, Zambia, USA, Kenya ,, Dallas, , German, Spain, Jamaica, St, Lucia, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Zimbabwe, Wales, France, Harare, Cairo, Philippines , China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Botswana, Capetown, Namibia, Tanzania, Northern Cape, NewYork, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Lesotho, Canada, United Kingdom.. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a “Spiritual work” and every wicked power delaying ur progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27632807647 Note: It’s not a child’s play, it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it’s FREE to Join SERVICE TO HUMANITY !!! Call Agent Chalse +27632807647 We are seeki­ng that speci­al wisdo­m and knowl­edge that would set us free from the bonda­ge to dull and drear­y every­day life, while stren­gthen­ing us in body, mind and spiri­t, and bring­ing us the mater­ial rewar­ds of wealt­h, love, and succe­ss. The karis­hika Broth­erhoo­d is a true broth­erhoo­d of secre­t knowl­edge and power­. me­mbers­hip into our frate­rnity is free and norma­lly throu­gh a thoro­ugh scree­ning. we are here to liber­ate those who need wealt­h, riche­s, power­, prosp­erity­, prote­ction and succe­ss in all ramif­icati­on. +27632807647 Agent Chalse broth­erhoo­d offer­s all initi­ate membe­rs growt­h, wealt­h, fame, power­, prosp­erity and succe­ss in all areas of heart desir­es. we don’t deman­d human sacri­fice, the use of any human parts or early perso­nal death as a preco­nditi­on for you to becom­e our membe­r. +27632807647 w­e are not suppo­se to be on the inter­net but becau­se of quest­ions and comme­nts like:­ I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA’. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA ­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA’. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHE­S’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTHAFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHE­S’. HOW TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’  HO­W TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLIN­E. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGER­IA’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA­’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG OCCUL­T’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG ILLUM­INATI­’. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:w­ant to join occul­t in south africa how can i join secre­t socie­ty or cult to make money­ how can join occul­t for riche­s i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc. how do i do money ritua­l ho­w do i join good occul­t that will not affec­t me and my famil­y forev­er w­e are now here for you.k­indly conta­ct us on or email:  for detai­ls on what to do +27632807647 MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN PASSPORT,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN…. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY %@#!&~~) IN SOUTH AFRICA, +27632807647[view_image]

2021-1-20
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

poozaa Posted at 2020-11-16 08:47
Thank you your information This Topic help me too much for the solve problem
Welcome to Batman999<a >สล็อตออนไลน์บนมือถือ</a>

2021-1-20
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

fansc4a374b4 Posted at 2020-11-30 18:09
Got my Mini 2 yesterday - Yay !
However, the tablet that still works with Mini 1 controller, does not seem to connect  with the new Mini 2 controller.
The cable and controller seem to be ok, since my phone works with both Mini 1 and Mini 2.

2021-1-20
Use props
SHERLOCKHOLMES
lvl.4

India

WOW that's so cool
2021-1-22
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_uGWf1dlshu4j Posted at 1-6 08:20
Hi,

I bought a Mini 2 just a week or so ago and I have a strange problem which I can’t seem to understand. So, when the drone is hovering quite still, if I yaw it at least 180 degrees, the drone starts twitching and performs larger circle than it should, then stops in place and twitches a bit more before resuming normality. I have tried IMU several times and compass calibrations but it makes no difference. What could this problem be? The twitch is not affecting the camera, but the movement of the drone itself.

Is the flight nearby buildings or magnetic objects?
2021-1-22
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_qvmHNVLvoAeD Posted at 2020-11-17 22:03
I bought the mavic mini 2 the quick transfer does not work, it gives a constant error, and the range here in the city of Miami the most that the drone arrives is 600 M away with many errors, and the battery lasted the longest is 20 minutes  .  I'm not happy at all I'm thinking of returning the product

Probably is because of the zone where you are flying the aircraft.
Try nearby the beach or in an open field.
Tell us news!
2021-1-22
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_iH5D3unePkRD Posted at 2020-11-30 21:52
i have received the labels for returning my 10 days old mini 2 drone to Germany for repair after RC mulfuction. and crash . the  labels are for regular registered mail so 10 days from cyprus to Germany ,another 10 days to service and another 10  for the return. so a month atleast for a new drone

Already received the Mini 2?
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules