DJI Mini 2:Make Your Moments Fly
55507 255 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PAOryZ5st7oX
New

France

Hi there,
I've got the Mini 2 one months ago, so excited to use my first drone ! I truly enjoy everything in this equipment !

BUT , sadly I need to share here my experience about the after sale DJI services.
After 6 flight - no damage and no crash -  the camera just stop working normal, the vision was like "blurred".
I spoke with the european online chat, this part was quick and efficient. Conclusion I sent back my drone to DJI European Base.

Then, the after sale send my picture of little scratch under the drone and ask my to pay 49€ with Care Refresh to receive a new one. At this time they haven't analyse the camera system, the main issue ! (For sure I would never send back a drone for a scratch ! What the point ?)
Anyway, after asking they analyse the system and saw all the details of my previous flight to conclude that they can't see any issue of my use, but still asked to activate the Care Refresh.
So, if I understand well, I used my drone six times (on 1 week) and the camera is dead, and according to the after sale the scratch would have broke the camera.
(I wish someone of the brand was with my to see how good care it took of my drone for this one week, really !)

SOOOO disappointed of the "robotic" answer and absolutely no consideration of my specific case and experience.
Never be that disappointed on communication with a company. What an opacity !

Despite this sad experience, still enjoy the product ! Hopefully the new one would operate better.
2021-2-4
Use props
DRONE MAJOR
lvl.2

United States

its amazing that dji is always working to improve there products  
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_pwmVwo1pqYFh
lvl.1
Italy

do i need to unlock enhanced warming zones before flying? tried from the dji safe fly  but there was no pin for selecting the area can i still fly ?
2021-2-7
Use props
djiuser_jmaWrAUPfdAn
New
Japan

Hey,I am sharing here my worst experience with the DJI support service. I hope this should be useful for the DJI team if they can consider my suggestion for their product improvement.

Experience -
I have purchased DJI Mini 2 drone set up last month. I installed DJI fly app v1.2.1 from the Google play store. The aircraft was linked successfully to the app and my DJI  account, but I couldn't see the Device Management tab. I also enrolled and linked aircraft with the DJI care refresh 2-year plan.  Unfortunately, I lost the aircraft in the trees couple of days back. The flight records are synced and shared with the DJI support team, but unfortunately, they denied my flight loss application as they said the flight should be linked with the transmitter (Device Management tab).

Well, I installed v1.2.1 last month from the Google play store, and I see that is still using the old version and never upgraded. If DJI claims that the device should be linked using the device management tab then please update your app on the Google play store because most android or iPhone users don't have the time to visit the websites for app upgrades.

Why linking via device management is needed to claim flight loss, when flight records can be synced with the DJI account and shared with the support team. Doesn't that provide evidence of flight loss?

I am feeling a bit cheated in the current situation. I have flight records synched with the DJI account which should be sufficient to prove flight loss.

However, it will be helpful to learn few things. Kindly answer the below queries :
1. Can anyone suggest which version of the app supports the Device Management tab?
2. How can I do flight loss certification if Device management is not present in the app?

2021-2-16
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Thank you for all these videos
2021-2-16
Use props
Simon de Boer
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Is DJI Mini 2 the best drone for aerial photograpy?
2021-2-18
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Simon de Boer Posted at 2-18 20:26
Is DJI Mini 2 the best drone for aerial photograpy?

Absolutely it is at the price point Simon. It is great value for money when considering all it is capable off. The Mini 2 is absolutely brilliants, with high quality video output, small and easy to travel with and is really a joy to fly.
2021-2-18
Use props
Ancoats
lvl.2

Australia

Hilarious how much effort by DJI is put into lying, sorry marketing......
2021-2-19
Use props
profdada
New

South Africa

Ssd Universal Solution in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland,Angola,Namibia,Qatar,Egypt,UAE,USA,UK,Turkey,Hong Kong,DRC,China,Sudan,Morocco,Brunei,Japan,Algeria,Philippines,Thailand,Tunisia,Kenya,Tanzania,The Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,Myanmar,Kuwait,Fiji,Jordan,Yemen,Bahrain,Spain,Italy,Mali...We are globally recognized and certified to introduce the latest by automatic and activation powder preservation technique to preserve vast amounts of money eliminating the constant risk of organized unlawful interception activities such as armed robbery and hi-jacking en-route to clients desired locations. We are competent experts in anti-freezing preparations and prepared de-icing fluids of , Activation powder, mercury powder, vectrol paste, SSD injection powder,tebi-magnetic solution, anti-virus powder, defaced currency, other SSD chemicals service used in cleaning darkened coins, black dollars, automatic,anti-breeze bank notes. Please call Agent Mbuga +27735257866 OR Email sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com http://mbugassdsolution.website2.me   https://paparazaq.blogspot.com  http://bestssdchemicalsolution.over-blog.com
2021-2-19
Use props
Beppe Franconero
New

Italy

i have a problem with my drone mavic mini 2, not flight
2021-2-21
Use props
Beppe Franconero
New

Italy

i can help me???
2021-2-21
Use props
Beppe Franconero
New

Italy

2021-2-21
Use props
MINI 2
New

Philippines

Hi I have a question: is the gimbal 3 axis for Mavic mini is compatible with Mini 2?

Thank you
2021-2-25
Use props
MINI 2
New

Philippines

Hi I have a question: is the gimbal 3 axis for Mavic mini is compatible with Mini 2?

Thank you
2021-2-25
Use props
Jerri Heller
lvl.1

France

"Make your moments fly". This is perhaps one of the greatest taglines I've ever heard i my life!
2021-2-25
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

One of the things I miss :-/ I hope they put a upgrade. with the next update!
2021-3-2
Use props
hydraviraj
New

India

hello DJI team I'M an Indian Boy and I really Want to get a dji mavic mini kind of drone. But I don't have that much money to spend to get this drone . can anyone get me a mavic mini for free if there is any offer or competition I can do any competition for this drone . pls It's My Dream To get A mavic Mini type of drone . pls pls pls . I hope you all understand that how much I want a mavic mini but not able to purchase it pls help me .
2021-3-3
Use props
cv6
lvl.1

Germany

Just ordered the Mini2. My first Drone ever.... looking forward to make my first videos/pictures soon.
2021-3-5
Use props
Paul Lohr
lvl.1

United States

please add shutter priority for auto exposure.  I would like to have that priority so I can exposure lock as opposed to messing around with all the manual exposure while the drone is in the air,  It takes away from my awareness of the drone.  It's like texting while driving,  
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_huSDJ5z4HU9U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Nice! good thing that I bought it. The photos it takes are amazing.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_huSDJ5z4HU9U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Chat with DJI and they will ask you to send it back for an investigation
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_5XnEgSqupeEL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 560003 ft
South Africa

Trying to take a pana shot with my drone 10 meters away I get the following error. this is AFTER the update to the latest 1.3.0 app and latest 300 firmware.
the drone also drifts like crazy when taking photos or engaging video.

has anyone else seen this issue?
support said I should try another location, ive been here before upgrading with none of these issues manifesting.
[edit] IMU calibration was done the day before and compass calibration done just before the flight.
2021-3-10
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Awesome info as always
2021-3-10
Use props
djiuser_LOqyuf6QiydK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68888 ft

Russia

привет из России, мой мини2 меня радует, мало летал еще так как морозы сильные ,минус30
2021-3-11
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

Interesting...  The DJI product seems real OK but after 5 years flying Phantoms, Inspires and now buying a Mini 2 it seems the after sales support is still the same...  much to improve??  Or am I mistaken?
2021-3-13
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

We've declared the Mini 2 the Best Drone Under $500 in 2021 !
Congrats DJI!
https://dronereviewsandnews.com/ ... in-2021-dji-mini-2/
2021-3-17
Use props
Character Limi
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Can I charge the mini 2 with my macbook pro charger?
2021-3-20
Use props
Captain....Kirk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19094 ft
Canada

Can anyone tell me why my storage is not available to dji fly on samsung galaxy s5e running android 10. The mini 2 is not connected when screeshot taken.. Permission is set to allow sd storage access for dji fly. However dji fly shows storage not available. Please see screenshot attached, using the most current version of dji fly. Does the dji mini 2 have to be connected for access to sd  storage?
Tks large for any guidance.
Screenshot_20210321-104549.jpg
2021-3-21
Use props
Captain....Kirk
lvl.2
Canada

Using latest version of dji fly with mini2. Want to use internal sd card storage. Can any one tell me why dji fly tells me sd card is not available even though permission to sd storage is granted to dji fly. Using samsung galaxy s5e running android 10. Using a SanDisk extreme sd storage card. Screenshot of dji fly below. When taken the mini was not connected. Does the aircraft need to be connected before you can change setting to sd.
Screenshot_20210321-104549.jpg
2021-3-21
Use props
Captain....Kirk
lvl.2
Canada

Apology for double post.
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_coLt4pRnAMNa
New
Flight distance : 18530 ft
Russia

I use the ND / PL filter on the mini 2.
The suspension starts to beep, it's not normal?

And when the drone is upside down, the suspension does not squeak.

What is the problem? Or is it the same for everyone?
2021-3-24
Use props
malted muse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213202 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry this has been asked already but - My understanding of the mini and mini 2 is that they are under 250g, not a toy and have cameras - so does this mean that in the UK you do not need to be registered as a flyer BUT you do need to register as an operator?
2021-4-6
Use props
Maltese Chicken
New

United States

Flying The Mini 2 inside large buildings with high ceilings.

Hello,

We are working on a series of videos about manufacturing and most of these places are very large and have high ceilings with lots of clearance.  We were hoping to use our mini 2 to capture aerials from inside these places, but the lack of GPS signal has us maxed out at 15 ft.   Even if we launch from higher, as soon as the downward facing sensors see lower ground, it drops.

How can we get around this?  It is really limiting our production.

Thanks!
MC
2021-4-9
Use props
TLXV04
New

United Kingdom

Hi.  I have the Mini 2 and find that it needs to be quite high to reach top speed in Sport mode - somewhere around 50-60 feet.  I've tried to determine the threshold height myself by descending slightly each time but it appears to be inconsistent.  Can you advise what the parameters are to enable top speed because I want to be as close to the subject as possible when doing action tracking.  Thanks.
2021-4-10
Use props
Shumedia
lvl.1

United States

Dang. I wish I could afford the thing.
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_qGkOlKNE3Lqt
New

United States

Hello,

I've never owned a drone before but am considering getting a starter one for looking at various land properties to buy for a house.   I'm looking for a simple starter unit since I've never flown one before.    I notice the Air 2s mentions obstacle sensors and braking to prevent hitting something.   Do they have this on the mini 2?   I didn't see it in the specs.   If not do they plan on building a 2s for beginners who would hope to avoid destroying their first drone as much as possible?
The Air 2s seems great but it might require me to register with the fcc and is significantly more expensive for camera capabilities I wouldn't benefit from much so that is why I'd like to know about that feature on the mini.

Thanks
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_HloGVedubpDg
New

Sweden

The product seems great!
Too bad I haven't been able to try it yet because it has been 54 days since I made my purchase from DJI store online and I haven't received my package yet, and they are stalling to give me a refund (which I will use to buy the same product but from an offline store of course). It is clear that both the Logistics and Customer Service for B2C are not worth the effort. Choose buying from a distributor instead. Same product, same price better service. DJI gets their sale, you get your product in time, the distributor gets its cut, we all win.
2021-4-26
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

djiuser_qGkOlKNE3Lqt Posted at 4-20 11:12
Hello,

I've never owned a drone before but am considering getting a starter one for looking at various land properties to buy for a house.   I'm looking for a simple starter unit since I've never flown one before.    I notice the Air 2s mentions obstacle sensors and braking to prevent hitting something.   Do they have this on the mini 2?   I didn't see it in the specs.   If not do they plan on building a 2s for beginners who would hope to avoid destroying their first drone as much as possible?

The Mini 2 is a lightweight basic drone. No sensors on it.
Don't think DJI will ever want to put sensors in it. That model was stripped to get the drone weight dropped under 250g. Sensors and extra electronics would breng the weight noticeble higher.

If you want a drone with sensors, you better go for the Mavic Air 2s. Camera will be significant better than the Mini2, althou it is quite good for such a small one.
2021-4-26
Use props
Astro Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

djiuser_qGkOlKNE3Lqt Posted at 4-20 11:12
Hello,

I've never owned a drone before but am considering getting a starter one for looking at various land properties to buy for a house.   I'm looking for a simple starter unit since I've never flown one before.    I notice the Air 2s mentions obstacle sensors and braking to prevent hitting something.   Do they have this on the mini 2?   I didn't see it in the specs.   If not do they plan on building a 2s for beginners who would hope to avoid destroying their first drone as much as possible?

I have a MINI II. It works great and for your use (scouting sites for a house), it would be perfect. You don't need the obstacle avoidance for most purposes. ....never found a need for the type of stuff I do. Unless you are going to flying close to trees, power lines, and close to large buildings you won't miss it.
It is a great beginner drone also....just take your time as you explore it and don't go crazy trying to fly long distances or high altitudes. Make sure you know and follow all the FAA regulations about where you can fly it and you must have Line Of Site.
2021-4-28
Use props
fansc3080563
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83438 ft
South Africa

DJI. I hope that you can put new DJI mini 2 batteries on the market asap which work & discharge as they are designed !!

Please, please note that DJI products are expensive here in South Africa  and  some other parts of the world . And I feel that I didn't get for that i paid for my DJI mini 2.

Please teat your all your products better like, drones, batteries, chargers and etc.

Francois
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules