6157 3 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xVKnWqWMYiCN
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi DJI,

I have tested the Active Track under 4K/50
Pocket 2 AT is available in 4K/50 by no phone connected.
However, 4K/50 is not available under phone control by MIMO apps.

Please help to fix it to allow 4K/50 under MIMO app

Thanks.
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello djiuser_xVKnWqWMYiCN, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. The Active Track is diabled during FPV mode or Video mode at 4K/60fps, when wirelessly connected to DJI Mimo and in Video mode at 4K 48/50/60fps also in Video mode set to High Quality video mode at 4K 30fpx, and in 8x Slow Motion mode. You can check the link for the manual as reference: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... al_v1.0_EN_1030.pdf and you can refer to the screenshot below.

Otherwise, I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Thank you for your support.
2020-11-4
Use props
Sammy55
lvl.2

Australia

I have below issues. Watch the Video.

1- Focus issue in Slo Motion. Its stuck at AFS only, cant change to AFC, As soon i start recording it changes to AFS. All my Slo mo Videos are unusable now. (WATCH VIDEO)
2- Active Tracking Horrible, gimbal movement not smooth as OP 1.
3-Mimo Keep disconnecting from Phone.
4-When using with DJI Extension Stick, it get hang and have to restart the gimbal again to control with Stick.
5- Time-lapse unusable  the gimbal keep hunting/vibrating. See photo. Tried different lightning situation . Video for Reference only. (WATCH VIDEO)
Tried Resetting and Calibrating. But no Use.
Can any one help or Should just return the item?
(Slow Mo Issue) (Time Lapse)
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sammy55 Posted at 1-5 01:47
I have below issues. Watch the Video.

1- Focus issue in Slo Motion. Its stuck at AFS only, cant change to AFC, As soon i start recording it changes to AFS. All my Slo mo Videos are unusable now. (WATCH VIDEO)

yes,slowmotion is afs (just as most smartphone.) the  focusing breathing may ruin the footage.

2- Active Tracking Horrible, gimbal movement not smooth as OP 1.
plz upgrade to 01.02.00.50,the trakcing algorithm is improved and related bugs are fixed.

3-Mimo Keep disconnecting from Phone.
plz upload a video so that we may check what is going on.

4-When using with DJI Extension Stick, it get hang and have to restart the gimbal again to control with Stick.
plz upload a video so that we may check what is going on.

5- Time-lapse unusable  the gimbal keep hunting/vibrating. See photo. Tried different lightning situation . Video for Reference only. (WATCH VIDEO)
This is normal. pocket2 rests after taking each timelapse photo. it will not affect the output video.
2021-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules