Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing MRK file in Oblique Mission - Matrice 210 RTK after update
932 0 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
h4map
lvl.1

Romania

Hello,

During my most recent field work with the Matrice 210 V2 RTK (equipped with an Zenmuse X5s camera) I allowed the update for the DJI Pilot app after being prompted to do so (on the Crystalsky tablet) - the new version is 1.9.0

After this, I proceeded with an Oblique Mapping Mission which completed successfully (the RTK system was operational), yet after reviewing the files on my PC I discovered a very significant change to the way files were stored, when compared to previous Oblique Mapping Missions I performed just 2 weeks before.

The expected behaviour, as previous experience, was to find 5 subfolders (for each of the 5 flights in an Oblique Mission) in the SURVEY folder on the microSD card in the camera, each subfolder containing images taken during that flight and the additional data files: xxx_EVENTLOG.bin, xxx_PPKRAW.bin, xxx_Rinex.obs and, most importantly, the xxx_Timestamp.MRK file containing timestamps and accurate camera poses.

This time, the SURVEY folder contained only 4 subfolders, for each of the flights taken with the camera pitched at an angle, while the images taken with the camera at nadir (-90 degrees pitch) were saved in the general 100MEDIA folder on the microSD card, WITHOUT any additional data files. This is extremely worrying as my work is crucially dependent on those files.

I must note some other aspects for better troubleshooting: I formatted the card from the DJI Pilot app before running the mission, the camera was setup to save both JPG and DNG files and another difference I notice is that the naming scheme of the files/folders has changed:
BEFORE: each subfolder in the SURVEY folder was named counting up from 100_0001
NOW: the nadir images (which were aquired first) start from DJI_0001.jpg (up to 128) and the first SURVEY subfolder is named 100_0129

To summerise, I am waiting for official assistence as this is a critical aspect of the operation of our professional device, which now appears to have limited capabilities due to an DJI Pilot app update.

Best regards.
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules