Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera setting at Timelapse
568 2 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DirkV71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472238 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

is there a chance to control the Camera settings from the Ronin app if a capture a timelapse?

If i make a timelapse from a Sunset/Sunrise i wish to control the settings to prevent flickering
between the single shoots.

Regards,

2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, thank you for your interest on the Creative function on the Ronin. Could you please tell us your camera model and the Ronin product you have?
You can use the Ronin app-Create-Timelapse to achieve the frame you would like to shoot, but we recommend you to check the camera compatibility information to see if the camera functions are supported from the camera you own: https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... t=rs-2&from=nav

Let us know if you have further questions, thanks!
2020-11-4
Use props
DirkV71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472238 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 02:52
Hello, thank you for your interest on the Creative function on the Ronin. Could you please tell us your camera model and the Ronin product you have?
You can use the Ronin app-Create-Timelapse to achieve the frame you would like to shoot, but we recommend you to check the camera compatibility information to see if the camera functions are supported from the camera you own: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rs-2&from=nav

Thx for your assistance.

I will buy the DJI Ronin SC 2 Pro Como, if avaible again ;-(

As camera i will use the EOS R5 and R6....that are supportet, but i do not know, if there is a chance to correct the setting if the timelapse Shooting has already begun.
If i shoot a Sunrise timelapse it will be great, to correct settings for the Exposure.

regards, Dirk
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules