Osmo pocket camera output in Laptop through LAN
1369 2 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aftab
lvl.1

India

Hi Everyone, I hope you are good.  I have Osmo Pocket device and connected with  my laptop through Cosmo Viewer software successfully wirelessly.   Now I have connected to this Osmo device with my CPE router and through LAN cable connected with my laptop and IP of Osmo device 192.168.2.1 is pinging in my laptop but I am not able to see camera output in my laptop right now. can anyone help me for camera output in my laptop/pc device.

2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Aftab, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. For the meantime the capability to use the Osmo Pocket wirelessly is to use it with the additional accessory which is the Wireless Module. Though this module will allow the Osmo Pocket to control wirelessly using your mobile device. Regarding on setting up an output camera for the Osmo Pocket, I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Also let's wait for the responses coming from the members of this community they might have inputs about your concern. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-4
Use props
Aftab
lvl.1

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 06:19
Hello Aftab, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. For the meantime the capability to use the Osmo Pocket wirelessly is to use it with the additional accessory which is the Wireless Module. Though this module will allow the Osmo Pocket to control wirelessly using your mobile device. Regarding on setting up an output camera for the Osmo Pocket, I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Also let's wait for the responses coming from the members of this community they might have inputs about your concern. Thank you for your support.

How many user should be connect with OSMO pocket device wirelessly maximum. Because just connected one user only.
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules