19964 31 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asaoman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24446 ft
Japan

I have an error with RavenEye.
It always blinks and cannot turn off light with 10s press or 6times on/off...
And I cannot connect to Wi-Fi from any devices, I tried Pixel 3 and iPhone XS...

SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Asaoman, may I know the camera you are using? Please check if it is the RavenEye compatibility camera, you can check it here https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf

To set up the device, please make sure to use the provided USB-C to USB-C cable (20cm) to connect the power/communication port of the image transmitter to the image transmission port of the gimbal, tutorial (refer to method 1): https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Guide_v1.0_en.pdf.

See if this helps.
2020-11-5
Use props
Asaoman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24446 ft
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 11-5 00:14
Hi Asaoman, may I know the camera you are using? Please check if it is the RavenEye compatibility camera, you can check it here https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

To set up the device, please make sure to use the provided USB-C to USB-C cable (20cm) to connect the power/communication port of the image transmitter to the image transmission port of the gimbal, tutorial (refer to method 1): https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_User_Guide_v1.0_en.pdf.

Thank you for replying Susan!

My camera is BMPCC 4K and it's on the list.
I also tried the method1, and RaveEye recognize the Camera (the light turn blue) .
The main problem is that, If it's no connection with the camera its light stays blinking.
And, RavenEye cannot connect to Wi-Fi with any passwords...
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Asaoman Posted at 11-5 00:51
Thank you for replying Susan!

My camera is BMPCC 4K and it's on the list.

Hi Asaoman, thank you for getting back, please try to press the button for 15 seconds until the white lights turn off, then power it on again.
After that, try to connect the transmission WiFi, if the app can be connected normally, the app will prompt you to update the firmware, please update the firmware. See if this helps.
2020-11-5
Use props
media5
New

Switzerland

Hello, I have some similar Problems with the raveneye, and also wit the connection with my Canon 5D mark 4. It starts the APP but after some seconds lose the Connection and goes back to an Erorscreen.

How did this firmware update works?
Can you please describe the steps?

Regards
2020-11-6
Use props
ogburrigmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Same problem here
Same error message about channel switching after a few seconds, although in English

Wouldn't be surprised that we received lemons... it's a shame

2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

media5 Posted at 11-6 05:20
Hello, I have some similar Problems with the raveneye, and also wit the connection with my Canon 5D mark 4. It starts the APP but after some seconds lose the Connection and goes back to an Erorscreen. [view_image]

How did this firmware update works?

Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with the RavenEye. We suggest you to remove the SIM card from your phone and reopen the Ronin app. We will fix this issue on the next firmware update. Sorry for bringing any inconvenience.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ogburrigmail.com Posted at 11-7 07:10
Same problem here
Same error message about channel switching after a few seconds, although in English

Hello, we are sorry for the situation you had. Can you try to remove the SIM card from your phone and reopen the Ronin app to see if the pop-up notification still appears?
2020-11-9
Use props
Brenden
New

United States

I'm trying to set up my RavenEye on my iPhone for the first time and the "Connect to RavenEye" button takes me to my settings to allow access over and over and over and over. All access has been allowed, of course. Tried turning off the Ronin, RavenEye, and force-quitting the app. Any thoughts? These seems like an app bug.
2020-11-9
Use props
RobinCaillefilm
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-9 00:28
Hello, we are sorry for the situation you had. Can you try to remove the SIM card from your phone and reopen the Ronin app to see if the pop-up notification still appears?

Hey Wanda,
I have the same problem. I have a BMPCC 4K and my phone is a Motorola G7 Play. I tried it with and without a SIM card and Bluetooth and so on.. I don't really know what I can try besides that. Raven Eye connects to my gimbal but not to my phone.  But the wifi isn't shown there..ill guess that's the problem..
With the iPhone of my dad it worked..
Thanks in advance for your answer
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Brenden@masarvideo.com Posted at 11-9 16:55
I'm trying to set up my RavenEye on my iPhone for the first time and the "Connect to RavenEye" button takes me to my settings to allow access over and over and over and over. All access has been allowed, of course. Tried turning off the Ronin, RavenEye, and force-quitting the app. Any thoughts? These seems like an app bug.

Hello here, we are sorry for the issue you had with the Raveneye. Could you please provide a screen recording for us to check the issue?

Thanks.
2020-12-2
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I had the same problem for firmware update I founded this solution:

Rs2 and RavenEye must be power On.

1- switch Off WiFi on phone/tablet
2- switch On Bluetooth on phone/tablet, RS2 appear on phone’s Bluetooth phone/tablet device, select it to link RS2 to phone’s Bluetooth.
4- go to RS2 app and connect RS2 by Bluetooth (not to RavenEye)
5- activate WiFi on phone/tablet and select Raveneye.
6- go to RS2 app and Update your firmware
7- switch Off Bluetooth on your phone/tablet
8- go to RS2 app and connect RavenEye

2020-12-2
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1890974 ft
  • >>>
France

2020-12-13
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

2020-12-13
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

2020-12-13
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Moi aussi j'ai même problème. Le RavenEye ne veut plus se connecter. De plus SSID et Le MdP ne corresponde pas entre l'étiquette et celui qui s'affiche dans l'appli "RONIN". J'ai essayé de faire un RESET usine via le commentaire:

"6. Power ButtonPress and hold to power on or off. Press six times to  reset  the  default  Wi-Fi  password  to  12345678  (the  battery  level  indicators  will  blink  three  times  when  the  password  is  successfully  reset.  A  new  password  must  be  set  in  the  Ronin  app).  Press  and hold for 10 seconds to force shutdown"

Mais rien y fait.

Une idée.... Merci
2020-12-13
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Moi aussi j'ai même problème. Le RavenEye ne veut plus se connecter. De plus SSID et Le MdP ne corresponde pas entre l'étiquette et celui qui s'affiche dans l'appli "RONIN". J'ai essayé de faire un RESET usine via le commentaire:

"6. Power ButtonPress and hold to power on or off. Press six times to  reset  the  default  Wi-Fi  password  to  12345678  (the  battery  level  indicators  will  blink  three  times  when  the  password  is  successfully  reset.  A  new  password  must  be  set  in  the  Ronin  app).  Press  and hold for 10 seconds to force shutdown"

Mais rien y fait.

Une idée.... Merci
2020-12-13
Use props
user50c73a2d13
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

2020-12-13
Use props
goffb
New
Switzerland

Possible SOLUTION to Connection problem!

-Raveneye has switched to 5.4ghz and your mobile phone can only handle 2.4ghz or for some reason is stuck there and has issues with Raveneye and 5.4ghz!

However you can only change Raveneye back to 2.4ghz in the App! And because you can't make the WiFi connection = you're stuck!

I noticed the same problem for years now with DJI GO and my Drone. However, I never had a problem when using someones  iPhone! But since I have an android phone, I often had problems.

So now "all" you need to do is finally buy that iPhone you always wanted - good excuse for the wife;-). Install the Ronin App on the iPhone/iPad and you should be apple to make a WiFi connection and the Raveneye is now working. Now while you have the connection, go to the Setting in the Raveneye viewer and set you're wifi back to 2.4ghz. Power down and now you reconnect with your original (Android) phone! Worked for me!

2020-12-22
Use props
NandoShinken
lvl.1
France

Bonjour à tou-te-s ! J'avais le même problème, le réseau du Raveneye était invisible pour mon smartphone car il était sur une fréquence de 5.8 ghz et il me semble qu'en Europe la bande des 5 ghz pour les smartphones est comprise entre 5.180 et 5.700 ghz - 5.8 ghz est utilisé aux Etats-unis et en Chine. Si vous avez un appareil qui a le wifi 802.11ac (une clé wifi ou un smartphone ou un pc) vous n'avez normalement pas de problème à vous connecter.

Pour les autres comme moi, mon smartphone n'a pas cette norme 802.11ac et il ne pouvait donc pas voir le réseau du Raveneye. Pour résoudre le problème, il faut donc changer la fréquence 5.8ghz du Raveneye vers la fréquence 2.4ghz. J'ai trouver une vidéo sur Youtube qui permet de résoudre ce souci ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN4MQxReSH8 ). Elle est en italien mais je n'ai pas eu de soucis à suivre les indications. Je n'ai pas acheté le dongle dont il est question dans la vidéo car mon pc a le wifi en dual band (2.4 et 5 ghz) avec la norme 802.11ac.

En résumé, ce qu'il vous faut, c'est  :
- un ordinateur ayant le wifi dual band 2.4/5 ghz avec la norme 802.11ac, sinon achetez une clé wifi dual band 2.4/5 ghz avec la norme 802.11ac.
- le logiciel Bluestacks qui va vous permettre d'émuler le playstore de Google et d'installer et d'utiliser Ronin App pour modifier la bande de fréquence du Raveneye
- un compte google pour se connecter au playstore.

Allumez votre Raveneye et scannez les réseaux wifi avec votre pc. Si le réseau du Raveneye apparaît, connectez-vous (sinon je ne peux rien pour vous...).
Reconnectez-vous à un réseau wifi normal pour installez Bluestacks, puis lancez l'application et cherchez le playstore dans la barre de recherche et installez-le. Dans l'onglet Playstore, connectez-vous à votre compte puis cherchez Ronin App et installez-la.
Le Playstore et Ronin App sont maintenant disponible dans le menu "Mes jeux" de Bluestacks (en haut à gauche).
Reconnectez votre pc au réseau du Raveneye. Lancez Ronin App dans Bluestacks et connectez-vous au Raveneye. Une fois fait, choisissez "Vue caméra Raveneye" en haut à droite, puis cliquez sur l'icône en forme d'hexagone en haut à droie et déroulez le menu jusqu'en bas. Vous devriez voir la fréquence wifi affichée - dans mon cas c'était 5.8ghz. Pour la modifier, cliquez sur "Sélectionnez le canal" et vous verrez que que c'est un canal au-delà du 11 qui est sélectionné. Choisissez un canal entre 1 et 11 qui sont tous sur la fréquence 2.4 ghz. Revenez en arrière et déconnectez-vous de Raveneye (éteignez-le aussi) pour que les changements soient pris en compte.
Rallumez le Raveneye et scannez les réseaux avec votre smartphone, celui du Raveneye devrait apparaître. Connectez-vous au réseau, lancez Ronin App et une mise à jour du firmware du Raveneye devrait vous être proposée. IL IMPERATIF DE LA FAIRE !!! Si elle échoue, refaites-la en relançant l'application.
Une fois que c'est fini, c'est bon, vous y êtes ! Faîtes-vous plaisir !

2021-1-17
Use props
NandoShinken
lvl.1
France

And now in english ! It's a Deepl translation.

Hello everyone! I had the same problem, the Raveneye network was invisible for my smartphone because it was on a frequency of 5.8 ghz and it seems to me that in Europe the 5 ghz band for smartphones is between 5.180 and 5.700 ghz - 5.8 ghz is used in the United States and China. If you have a device that has 802.11ac wifi (a wifi dongle or a smartphone or pc) you normally have no problem connecting.
For others like me, my smartphone doesn't have this 802.11ac standard and so it couldn't see the Raveneye's network. To solve the problem, you have to change the 5.8ghz frequency of the Raveneye to the 2.4ghz frequency. I found a video on Youtube that solves this problem ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN4MQxReSH8 ). It is in Italian but I had no problem following the instructions. I didn't buy the dongle mentioned in the video because my pc has dual band wifi (2.4 and 5 ghz) with the 802.11ac standard.
In short, what you need is :
- a computer having the wifi dual band 2.4/5 ghz with the 802.11ac standard, otherwise buy a dongle wifi dual band 2.4/5 ghz with the 802.11ac standard.
- the Bluestacks software which will allow you to emulate the Google playstore and to install and use Ronin App to modify the frequency band of the Raveneye.
- a google account to connect to the playstore.

Turn on your Raveneye and scan the wifi networks with your pc. If the Raveneye's network appears, log in (otherwise I can't do anything for you...).
Reconnect to a normal wifi network to install Bluestacks, then launch the application and look for the playstore in the search bar and install it. In the Playstore tab, connect to your account then search for Ronin App and install it.
The Playstore and Ronin App are now available in the "My Games" menu of Bluestacks (top left).
Reconnect your pc to the Raveneye network. Launch Ronin App in Bluestacks and connect to the Raveneye. Once done, choose "Raveneye Camera View" in the top right corner, then click on the hex icon in the top right corner and scroll down the menu to the bottom. You should see the wifi frequency displayed - in my case it was 5.8ghz. To change it, click on "Select channel" and you will see that a channel beyond 11 is selected. Choose a channel between 1 and 11 which are all on the 2.4 ghz frequency. Go back and disconnect from Raveneye (turn it off too) for the changes to take effect.
Turn the Raveneye back on and scan the networks with your smartphone, the Raveneye's should appear. Connect to the network, launch Ronin App and you should be offered a firmware update for the Raveneye. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO DO IT !!! If it fails, do it again by relaunching the app.
Once it's done, you're in! Have fun!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_3LoQ6wBRmmqq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello - I own the BMPCC 6k. Will you provide support for this camera in the near future?
2021-2-8
Use props
fans2fec9d24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136115 ft
Ireland

djiuser_3LoQ6wBRmmqq Posted at 2-8 10:08
Hello - I own the BMPCC 6k. Will you provide support for this camera in the near future?

I use a BMPCC 6k , seems fine.. what doesn't work for you?
2021-2-8
Use props
fans058d00e1
lvl.1

Luxembourg

Merci pour le tuto, c'était génial, exactement mon problème. Tu m'a sauvé la vie sans le savoir ^^. Bonne journée
2021-3-11
Use props
Abdra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9786952 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

same problem. the battery indicators(3 lights) are blinking  continusely and i cant find the RavenEye in the wifi list.  tried pressing the raveneye power button 10 sec and 15 sec and 6 times.. and it didnt work
2021-4-28
Use props
djiuser_X0CMxJufEVCk
New

United States

Yeah have the same problem. Wasted the whole day with this crap!! Sent videos in still no help. Seems like a lot of people have this issue!! I’m returning this TOMORROW if it doesn’t get resolved
2021-5-14
Use props
DanielSchweinert
lvl.1
Germany

DJI this is such a pain in the ass!!! Got my RS2 PRO Combo today worked for a couple of seconds then RavenEye suddenly switched to 5.8 GHz and I cannot switch it back because of course it won't connect anymore. WTF??? I don't have a fancy new phone in the middle of nowhere. Please make it possible to switch this thing back to 2.4GHz via a combination of pressing the ON/OFF button. Who designed this stuff? Mechanically its great but software is a huge FAIL! Also why the f### do I need to register this product online to get it activated?

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 15.39.22.png
2021-8-4
Use props
fans9c70592a
New

Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-9 00:28

Hi DJI Wanda. I am having a similar issue. I bought recently the Raveneye and it worked like a charm with my Iphone12pro and the R5. I recently came back from a trip abroad, updated the Ronin app, and tried to connect to the wifi of the raven eye. The light is blue, everything seems to be working but I can't find the RavenEye wifi network both on my cellphone and computer. How is it possible? did it break somehow? I've tried literally everything, and the wifi network doesn't show up when it worked perfectly last week. Can the Raveneye be replaced? I bought my pro pack in August...I really don't get it. Thank you.
2021-9-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans9c70592a Posted at 9-22 16:57
Hi DJI Wanda. I am having a similar issue. I bought recently the Raveneye and it worked like a charm with my Iphone12pro and the R5. I recently came back from a trip abroad, updated the Ronin app, and tried to connect to the wifi of the raven eye. The light is blue, everything seems to be working but I can't find the RavenEye wifi network both on my cellphone and computer. How is it possible? did it break somehow? I've tried literally everything, and the wifi network doesn't show up when it worked perfectly last week. Can the Raveneye be replaced? I bought my pro pack in August...I really don't get it. Thank you.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to upgrade the firmware again? Please attach Raveneye to the gimbal of RS2 through the power supply port? Then upgrade the firmware together.
Please tell me your feedback after trying these.
2021-9-22
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hello, use APP to connect to RavenEye for firmware upgrade.
2021-9-23
Use props
pierrot81
lvl.1
France

Hello, impossible to connect RAVENEYE with Huawei P10, and the RavenEye blink twice, nothing for 1 second, blink twice, nothing for 1 second   etc .... what is it ? And the led is RED.
2022-1-8
Use props
indigooo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178602 ft
Germany

I could update to THE LATEST version than the wifi was gone... RavenEye disapeared from the wifi list no connection possible any more !!!!!!!!!
NO CONNECTION WITH ANDROID AND ALSO WITH MY IPAD !!!!!

Why is this thing switching automaticly to 5Ghz ...2.4 should be default to AVOID problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS A GREAT MESS VASTING MY TIME !!!!!!!!!
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules