RC cable for Air 2 and Huawei phone
1340 3 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SerioussuoireS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240167 ft
United Kingdom

I'm become confused trying to connect a Huawei P smartphone to a Mavic Air 2 as the two are different sizes. WHICH cable do I need.
Many thanks
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello SerioussuoireS, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. Regarding your concern, just to give you an idea there is another cable that is hiding inside the compartment of the mobile device holder. When you pull it upwards you will be able to see another cable there that can be used to your mobile device. You can see the photo below as for referencet.

Take note as well that the Mavic Air comes with RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector), RC Cable (Lightning Connector) and RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector). You can use the cable that is compatible to your mobile device. I hope you find the information helpful and thank you for your support.

2020-11-4
Use props
SerioussuoireS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240167 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 09:17
Hello SerioussuoireS, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. Regarding your concern, just to give you an idea there is another cable that is hiding inside the compartment of the mobile device holder. When you pull it upwards you will be able to see another cable there that can be used to your mobile device. You can see the photo below as for referencet.

Take note as well that the Mavic Air comes with RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector), RC Cable (Lightning Connector) and RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector). You can use the cable that is compatible to your mobile device. I hope you find the information helpful and thank you for your support.

MANY thanks for your very clear explanation.
I'm actually borrowing this from a friend, I've passed the online test etc. then seemed to have fallen at the final hurdle - thanks again !
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SerioussuoireS Posted at 11-5 01:58
MANY thanks for your very clear explanation.
I'm actually borrowing this from a friend, I've passed the online test etc. then seemed to have fallen at the final hurdle - thanks again !

Hi SerioussuoireS, thank you for your response. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. In any inquiries that you might have please do not hesitate to post here in DJI Forum. Enjoy flying your drone and fly safe always. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules