DJI Fly app not compatible with android 10 operating system
6229 8 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Eni00v3DmXCn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello,
Will there be a Firmware update for the DJI Fly app to be compatable with an androiod 10 operating system, any information/advice would be much appriceated  
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Fly app has already support Android 10. Please update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. Thank you.
2020-11-5
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello, I had it on Android 10 - Huawei P30 Pro, works properly...also is OK with Android last updates.
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_Eni00v3DmXCn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

George210477 Posted at 11-5 23:24
Hello, I had it on Android 10 - Huawei P30 Pro, works properly...also is OK with Android last updates.

May be I should have given more detail as to the problem I am having with my drone (Mavic Air 2) and android tablet (Samsung Galaxy A7 tablet. 2020).
This is the email I have sent to DJI development, awaiting a reply from them.
I am having an issue with the DJI Fly app and an android tablet. What is happening is that the camera on the Mavic Air 2 is not communicating with android tablet, the tablet is running Android 10 operating system. The controller, aircraft and the DJI Fly app are all running the latest firmware/software. All the other information from the controller and aircraft is displayed on the screen of the android tablet. If you require further information pleas do not hesitate to get in touch.

Will there be an update to the Firmware/Software in the DJI Fly app, if so will this resolve this issue. Your advice/information would be much appreciated. Thank you.
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_Eni00v3DmXCn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-5 00:19
Hi there, DJI Fly app has already support Android 10. Please update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. Thank you.

May be I should have given more detail as to the problem I am having with my drone (Mavic Air 2) and android tablet (Samsung Galaxy A7 tablet. 2020).
This is the email I have sent to DJI development, awaiting a reply from them.
I am having an issue with the DJI Fly app and an android tablet. What is happening is that the camera on the Mavic Air 2 is not communicating with android tablet, the tablet is running Android 10 operating system. The controller, aircraft and the DJI Fly app are all running the latest firmware/software. All the other information from the controller and aircraft is displayed on the screen of the android tablet. If you require further information pleas do not hesitate to get in touch.

Will there be an update to the Firmware/Software in the DJI Fly app, if so will this resolve this issue. Your advice/information would be much appreciated. Thank you.
2020-11-6
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Change connection cable between remote and tablet. Also make sure you granted to DJI Fly software all the rights in Android, allow it to work in background also and in full screen.
Additional to try:
1. Uninstall FLY, then download the apk from APKPURE or other site and install it offline
2. Enter in Developer Mode in your tablet and try with this options:
- force render to GPU
- limit for background apps: 1
3. Kill all other apps in background when you run DJI FLY
4. Disable CACHE on Smartphone device from DJI APP (is eating power from CPU and seems that you need it).

Cheers.
2020-11-7
Use props
djiuser_Eni00v3DmXCn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

George210477 Posted at 11-7 05:02
Change connection cable between remote and tablet. Also make sure you granted to DJI Fly software all the rights in Android, allow it to work in background also and in full screen.
Additional to try:
1. Uninstall FLY, then download the apk from APKPURE or other site and install it offline

Thank you for the information, will try your suggestions and let you know how I get on.
2020-11-7
Use props
djiuser_Jhv4dLQNpQZt
New

India

Hi, how can I get the DJI Fly App 1.1.10? Today I see the app has been updated to 1.1.20 and now it has put a restriction on the fly altitude of 15m only in India. Please help me in rolling back to DJI Fly app 1.1.10 in iphone 11 IOS 14.
2020-11-7
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

djiuser_Jhv4dLQNpQZt Posted at 11-7 10:27
Hi, how can I get the DJI Fly App 1.1.10? Today I see the app has been updated to 1.1.20 and now it has put a restriction on the fly altitude of 15m only in India. Please help me in rolling back to DJI Fly app 1.1.10 in iphone 11 IOS 14.

That is easy...install on computer the DJI Assistant and connect the drone...will give you the option to roll down.
Still, the restrictions altitude is from updated map, not soft as far as i know...check if you are not in an area that needs authorisation, in this case is not depending on software FLY but the Map with zones updates...
Also if there is legal to flight over 15m, you can obtain an unlock from DJI from software.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules