Quick transfer for Mavic Mini
5761 6 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

Dear DJI, please, add support the quick transfer option for Mavic Mini.
96110647-C65C-4CE4-95EC-2A5FB0B6B3BE.jpeg
2020-11-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

So the app is ready for the Mini 2
2020-11-4
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

I just connected the app selecting mini 2,it connects and flies, I Dont see new options, I couldnt check if new quickshot modes because indoor gps is not enough to select them, if 4k and 20mb transfer(raw pics surely) are the only new SPECs its going to be a Big dissappoint
2020-11-4
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Looks like the update is only for the mini 2, took a quick flight and nothing new for us .
2020-11-4
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

On my view point, if you select MM2 before connect the app should open the drone params,it means that the features are same,, maybe some extra QSh which I couldnt check
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Berhatz. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. As of the moment the QuickTransfer feature on the DJI Fly Application is only available for the DJI Mini 2. The DJI Mini 2 can connect directly to mobile device via Wi-Fi, enabling user to download photos and videos from the drone to the mobile device through DJI Fly application without the need of a remote controller. Pilots can enjoy faster and more convenient download with a transmission rate of up to 20 MB/s. Thank you.

2020-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 20:16
Hello there Berhatz. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. As of the moment the QuickTransfer feature on the DJI Fly Application is only available for the DJI Mini 2. The DJI Mini 2 can connect directly to mobile device via Wi-Fi, enabling user to download photos and videos from the drone to the mobile device through DJI Fly application without the need of a remote controller. Pilots can enjoy faster and more convenient download with a transmission rate of up to 20 MB/s. Thank you.

[view_image]

Shame on you!
2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules