New Mavic Air 2 Combo Kit Hub Issue no light
658 10 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

This is my first drone and I purchased the Mavis Air 2 combo kit, I hooked up the hub and I have no light on it.

I tired it with no batteries and with 1, 2, and 3 batteries and still no light on the hub or the batteries.

I plugeed the charger directly into one battery and the lights came on it.

So I was wordering do I have a bad hub or powersupply or both and if so how do I request a replacement.

I just opned the box have not flown or upgraded anything yet, I was just trying to charge all the batteries first.

Thanks.

2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello brucewayne, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Kindly try to interchange the batteries and see if all batteries are working fine. This is to isolate the issue if it is within the batteries or the charging hub port. Also to further assist you about replacement you can contact our DJI Support under this link: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav you can call them by scrolling down the page until you see the "Tel" option. Please keep me posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
2020-11-4
Use props
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 10:30
Hello brucewayne, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Kindly try to interchange the batteries and see if all batteries are working fine. This is to isolate the issue if it is within the batteries or the charging hub port. Also to further assist you about replacement you can contact our DJI Support under this link: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav you can call them by scrolling down the page until you see the "Tel" option. Please keep me posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

Thank I'll do that and keep you posted.  Currently I have charged one battery without the hub and I'm upgrading the drone and going through the setup process.

I will let you know, thanks again.

All the best
2020-11-4
Use props
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 10:30

Hi Paladin,

I've updated all the batteries, the three way dock still does not charge the batteries and the green light still does not come on, with our without batteries.

So I'll call or open a ticket with support.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

brucewayne Posted at 11-4 13:46
Hi Paladin,

I've updated all the batteries, the three way dock still does not charge the batteries and the green light still does not come on, with our without batteries.

Hi Bruce, thank you for your response. Once you contacted our Support team direct message me the ticket number so that I can keep an eye of it. Thank you.
2020-11-5
Use props
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 06:21
Hi Bruce, thank you for your response. Once you contacted our Support team direct message me the ticket number so that I can keep an eye of it. Thank you.

Hi Paladin,

I called the support line but did not get anywhere, not very helpful they wanted me to bring it back to the store I purchased it from.  That's a lot of work for a simple battery dock.

Anyways , I'm getting a ticket started now, and I was wondering if I should open it up under
DJI Care Refresh, since I have that or one of the other two Product support or repair services

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

brucewayne Posted at 11-5 11:16
Hi Paladin,

I called the support line but did not get anywhere, not very helpful they wanted me to bring it back to the store I purchased it from.  That's a lot of work for a simple battery dock.

Hi Bruce, I appreciate your response. You can submit a repair service instead of using your DJI Care Refresh. As the DJI Care refresh covers the parts of the aircraft not including the accessories. You can refer to the screenshot below about the replacement coverage. If in case you got a case reference number, direct message it to me so that I can track it for you. Thank you.

2020-11-6
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Sounds like you need to contact DJI.
2020-11-6
Use props
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

Thanks that's what I'm doing  today via email, call in tech support not so great on this issues. they wanted to pass it off to the reseller, thought it might be easier. I'm not so sure I agree.

Thanks for the reply.
2020-11-6
Use props
brucewayne
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 06:33
Hi Bruce, I appreciate your response. You can submit a repair service instead of using your DJI Care Refresh. As the DJI Care refresh covers the parts of the aircraft not including the accessories. You can refer to the screenshot below about the replacement coverage. If in case you got a case reference number, direct message it to me so that I can track it for you. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Paladin,

Hope you day is going good, here the support case % you wanted  once submitted.

Submitted successfully!

Case Number: CAS-5397455-T0H7J4

Steve
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

brucewayne Posted at 11-6 10:00
Hi Paladin,

Hope you day is going good, here the support case % you wanted  once submitted.

Hi there Bruce, thank you for your response. I will keep an eye on your case personally. I'm looking forward to resolve your concern, please update this thread if you need further assistance regarding your case or you can send me a direct message. Thank you for understanding.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules