Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Kotlin Application
3373 10 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_46lgtDMZpHMl
lvl.1

Brazil

Hey Guys!!

I was looking into building a kotlin application using the Mobile SDK, I've managed to make a Java application work but can't say the same thing on using kotlin. Does  anyone have this done or something similar?
2020-11-4
Use props
gndev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I have the same question about using Kotlin. All the DJI examples for using the Android Mobile SDK appear to be written in Java. Can anyone point to an example (official or 3rd party) of an MSDK app that uses Kotlin?

I have experience building Android/Kotlin/Java apps, but adding the DJI SDK to the mix with Kotlin has been problematic for me so far. I either get build errors due to mismatched library dependencies or mismatched plugin versions, or if it builds then the app crashes.

So if anyone could point to a working example of DJI + Kotlin that would be much appreciated! Thanks!
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_aV3vRYOsXVcF
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hey Every guys, I have the same problem as well can we work together to make it work for Kotlin
2022-3-4
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

The official sample for MSDK 5 is written in Kotlin: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android-V5
2022-11-20
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

twissmueller Posted at 11-20 23:23
The official sample for MSDK 5 is written in Kotlin: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android-V5

Have got it to work?
Can you share how you did it?

We're a lot of people who havn't managed to build it yet!

Thanks
2022-11-21
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Germany

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 11-21 07:17
Have got it to work?
Can you share how you did it?

Sorry, I haven't build it yet, because I don't have any supported drone for it.

Currently, I am building a sample app for 4.16.4 for Android Jetpack Compose in Kotlin.
2022-11-22
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Germany

twissmueller Posted at 11-22 01:16
Sorry, I haven't build it yet, because I don't have any supported drone for it.

Currently, I am building a sample app for 4.16.4 for Android Jetpack Compose in Kotlin.

Someone buy me a Mavic 3 Enterprise I can try MSDK 5 as well
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/twissmueller/w/5462

:-D
2022-11-22
Use props
djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3228 ft
Switzerland

I have an MSDK v4 and v5 app running in kotlin. It works more or less the same as in java. Just convert the java code into kotlin.
2022-11-27
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN Posted at 11-27 22:43
I have an MSDK v4 and v5 app running in kotlin. It works more or less the same as in java. Just convert the java code into kotlin.

With what drone are you using v5 with?
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3228 ft
Switzerland

Currently the M300. The app is very much work in progress though. Now only with basic functionality. I have tried the v5  msdk sample app also with the mavic 3 enterprise and the m30.
2022-12-5
Use props
peiman.ataei
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN Posted at 2022-11-27 22:43

excuse me I try to run a simple app with kotlin and msdk5 and just register the sdk but I face with lots of error.

do you have a sample project or can you help me run it ?
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules