Can you turn the Osmo Pocket 2 off while a 3rd party filter is on?
1547 8 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XY Plane
lvl.2
United States

Can you turn the Osmo Pocket 2 off while a 3rd party filter/lens is on and so that the filter/lens wont collide with the anything?
2020-11-4
Use props
PenguinWhale
lvl.1
New Zealand

I tried with Freewell's ND1000 filter on and it didn't work. It collides as the camera rotates in
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there XY Plane. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. It would be best to remove all 3rd party accessories and other accessories on your DJI Pocket 2 before tuning on and off the said camera. These accessories might harm the said DJI camera on the process it wants to do. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work properly. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and this might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2020-11-4
Use props
XY Plane
lvl.2
United States

Well that’s just perfect. After removing the nd filter after every time I want to store the pocket 2, I finally dropped and broke one my nd filters after like the 30th time maybe having to remove it. Normally I would be upset for like 10 minutes and just order another one, but right now I’m in the middle of a trip and logged on just to post this
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_KlvpQC2UNHus
New
Canada

My osmo pocket 2 is facing forward when I close it with ND filter. Can I put the camera in is case facing forward ? Or it can create problem with the gimbal.
2021-1-27
Use props
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45423 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_KlvpQC2UNHus Posted at 1-27 12:57
My osmo pocket 2 is facing forward when I close it with ND filter. Can I put the camera in is case facing forward ? Or it can create problem with the gimbal.

Hy there,
my pocket 2 is facing backward when I close it with ND filter and the filter collides. Is there a way to face it forward when turning off the pocket 2?
Thank you for your support.
2021-1-28
Use props
fansb26944ed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 555417 ft
Israel

My Pocket 2 is also facing forward with filters attached.
But, it recognizes filters where both magnets are oriented by same magnetic poles outwards. Any filter that have opposite magnetic poles orientation - is not recognised.
So, I have two filters packs from freewell and all filters from Landscape pack and one filter from BrightDay pack - are properly recognised. Three filters from BrightDay pack have opposite magnetic directions and not recognized properly.
I dont know who is response for this defect - not clear specification for manufacturers or bug in filters production, but it is clearly defect.
I would like to ask DJI to fix the bug in nearest FW update, if it possible.
2021-1-29
Use props
fansb26944ed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 555417 ft
Israel

To be more clear - I call "opposite" magnetic poles for different magnets orientation on sides of same filter.
2021-1-29
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

fansb26944ed Posted at 1-29 10:39
My Pocket 2 is also facing forward with filters attached.
But, it recognizes filters where both magnets are oriented by same magnetic poles outwards. Any filter that have opposite magnetic poles orientation - is not recognised.
So, I have two filters packs from freewell and all filters from Landscape pack and one filter from BrightDay pack - are properly recognised. Three filters from BrightDay pack have opposite magnetic directions and not recognized properly.

2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules