Should it fold with lens?
670 9 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
playr
lvl.1
Poland

I thik I saw some vloger talking about P2, that it can feel when the lens is attached and after shutdown it shouldn't fold normaly to break or lose the lens, but stay in opposite position. Mine tries to fold and I don't know is this healthy for it?
20201105_002157.jpg
2020-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe all filters/len attachements have to be removed to turn it off.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there playr. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with your DJI Pocket 2. For us to be able to assist you further and to have a better visualization regarding the DJI Pocket 2 concern. Kindly take a video of the response. Thank you.
2020-11-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Take off the filter to be safe
2020-11-5
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

If I shut down my pocket 2 without the filter, the lens is folded inward. If I have the wide-angle lens attached, it's folded outward. Is your lens connected correctly? I notice that if you put it on, you can slightly push it in place.
2020-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The P2 should recognize filters attached (not sure how they did that) so it won't fold.
2020-11-6
Use props
playr
lvl.1
Poland

OmeSlikkum Posted at 11-5 02:29
If I shut down my pocket 2 without the filter, the lens is folded inward. If I have the wide-angle lens attached, it's folded outward. Is your lens connected correctly? I notice that if you put it on, you can slightly push it in place.

It clicks after slightly stronger push so i know it's placed correctly, still it folds inwards.
2020-11-6
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine does not work, so I must take the WA lens off.  An update will fix this.
2020-11-6
Use props
NyVetteGuy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with the wide angle filter attached, it’s supposed to shut down facing outward with it on but still tries to fold in.

This along with a constant SD card error I’m getting makes me regret getting the Pocket 2.
2020-11-8
Use props
playr
lvl.1
Poland

NyVetteGuy Posted at 11-8 15:10
I have the same issue with the wide angle filter attached, it’s supposed to shut down facing outward with it on but still tries to fold in.

This along with a constant SD card error I’m getting makes me regret getting the Pocket 2.

First OP had many issues at the release and they fixed them after many updates so I didn't expect this one will be polished from the beginning. Just hope that updates will come fast...
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules