14993 12 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackChoi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16284928 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Mavic Mini is known to come in two types, CE and FCC aircraft. How about the Mavic Mini 2? Will the Mavic Mini 2 also come in two types? Can I buy the FCC type Mavic Mini 2 in Korea? The FCC type Mavic Mini aircraft could not be bought in Korea.
2020-11-4
Use props
WernerD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Same question. I will by a Mini 2 only if a C0 EU drone law sticker will be made available. But I have not found any information about if DJI will take care of it, if the first batch will not include a sticker but later, if the Mini 2 will never get such certification ever.

Any official statement?
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JackChoi. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Mini 2 supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz simultaneously. In areas that support both frequency bands, the DJI Mini 2 switches to the optimal frequency band and channel according to the signal conditions. For additional reference, I will post a link where in you can find the specification, overview and frequently asked questions for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Again, thank you for your valued support and make your moments fly. .
2020-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It will still pick the radio system that's legal for the country you are in.
2020-11-5
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

It's very unfair to advertise FCC Transmission Power  of the new Mini 2 in section for EU buyers. No one word about transmission Power distances in CE regions. I mean how far signal is transmitted in Urban, suburban and obstacle free areas. For FCC you clearly state 3km, 6km and 10km
Are hiding something from us DJI?
2020-11-5
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Good to know The first mini had region specific versions...
2020-11-5
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

nixuspix Posted at 11-5 01:20
It's very unfair to advertise FCC Transmission Power  of the new Mini 2 in section for EU buyers. No one word about transmission Power distances in CE regions. I mean how far signal is transmitted in Urban, suburban and obstacle free areas. For FCC you clearly state 3km, 6km and 10km
Are hiding something from us DJI?

CE and SRRC regions are advertised as 6km and it's 10km in FCC regions.
2020-11-5
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
United States

itsdavesdrone Posted at 11-5 14:08
CE and SRRC regions are advertised as 6km and it's 10km in FCC regions.

But in reality, we see that less than 6 kilometers is due to the capacity of a standard battery.
And the deterioration of weather conditions, video recording and non-linear flight and the degradation of the same battery will only further reduce the flight range.
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_s5zpg6g0B1Vf
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 21:55
Hello there JackChoi. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Mini 2 supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz simultaneously. In areas that support both frequency bands, the DJI Mini 2 switches to the optimal frequency band and channel according to the signal conditions. For additional reference, I will post a link where in you can find the specification, overview and frequently asked questions for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Again, thank you for your valued support and make your moments fly.  .

Hi DJI support,

Please could you specify more?
Previously with Mavic Mini 1, FCC models were limited to 500 meters in CE countries.
Previously the specs were very clear based on the two models FCC or CE.
Please could you share similar info. Im buying a FCC model I want to know if i will have distances issues in CE countries such as France or UK.

Please could you be specific DJI support?
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_ePgruPdNNSyO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348547 ft
United Kingdom

Unlike the MM, there is no "FCC model" as you suggest for the Mini 2. It's just one 'international' model for everyone (OK Japan has its own version).

As someone has previously said. It will adjust the settings based in the country you are flying in. So you will have the increased range when you fly in the US, and the reduced range when you fly in Europe.

2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_s5zpg6g0B1Vf
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

djiuser_ePgruPdNNSyO Posted at 11-11 15:58
Unlike the MM, there is no "FCC model" as you suggest for the Mini 2. It's just one 'international' model for everyone (OK Japan has its own version).

As someone has previously said. It will adjust the settings based in the country you are flying in. So you will have the increased range when you fly in the US, and the reduced range when you fly in Europe.

All right, getting it now.
Thanks.

So only 1 version for everyone
2020-11-11
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

The Japanese version needs to be under 200 grams, But I believe it's only difference is a smaller lighter battery, therefore reduced flight times.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_kZi2jW1n6rGo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1001631 ft
Brunei

Hi. May I know if my DJI Mini 2 is CE or FCC mode? Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_2021-06-26-04-06-27-17.jpg
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules