Mini 2 Smartcontroller
1606 12 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maverick104
lvl.2

United States

I was wondering if the mini 2 will ever get compatibility with the smart controller because it does have ocusync 2.0 give me your thought of what you think.
2020-11-5
Use props
HoverGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220197 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the exact same question and will decide  whether I purchase the Mini2 or not.
2020-11-5
Use props
Maverick104
lvl.2

United States

HoverGuy Posted at 11-5 05:28
I have the exact same question and will decide  whether I purchase the Mini2 or not.

I agree I kind of want to have the built in screen when flying it because phones aren't to reliable for me.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Maverick104, thank you for reaching us out. We currently only have the Mavic Mini 2 is capable to use with the Mavic Air 2's remote controller interchangeably though you should update the DJI Mini 2 Fly app to the firmware version of 1.1.0.0 or above then update the DJI Mavic Air 2 to the firmware version of 1.0.4.60 or above. After firmware update the remote controller can connect both aircrafts, but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2020-11-5
Use props
fans4a1a4722
lvl.1

United Kingdom

please add surpport for the Smartcontroller
2020-11-5
Use props
NM4321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68219 ft
Italy

I own the Mini 2 now and the SC.  It would be really bad if the Mini 2 is not gonna be supported after having spent so much money for the Smart Controller. I would not buy a SC anymore.
2020-11-11
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also NEED support for the smart controller please.  In fact, I demand it.  Please and thank you.
2020-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oracle Miata Posted at 11-11 10:15
I also NEED support for the smart controller please.  In fact, I demand it.  Please and thank you.

We knew the smart controller would support Air2, but I don’t see anyone coming out confirming Smart Controller for mini2, hope this is not a sign it won’t happen.
2020-11-11
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 10:34
We knew the smart controller would support Air2, but I don’t see anyone coming out confirming Smart Controller for mini2, hope this is not a sign it won’t happen.

It would be a smack in the face to those of us who buy all the DJI drones.  It really needs to happen.  Also, where's my Mini 2 logo?  It's a right of stupidity, as my Osmo Action logo and my SC logo never showed up either.
2020-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oracle Miata Posted at 11-12 07:16
It would be a smack in the face to those of us who buy all the DJI drones.  It really needs to happen.  Also, where's my Mini 2 logo?  It's a right of stupidity, as my Osmo Action logo and my SC logo never showed up either.

I don’t have the SC either, but I do have the action and my mini2 arrives in one hour. But yes we shouldn’t have to ask if it’s going to take time tell us if it’s not going to happen be upfront about it .
2020-11-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Oracle Miata Posted at 11-12 07:16

I am sure the SC logo used to be there. I ask the same question as you do
2020-11-12
Use props
Maverick104
lvl.2

United States

I agree with all of you I just hope that they do decide to come out with the firmware for the mini 2 and the SC instead of being lazy and not doing it. There are plenty of people who want the firmware for the mini 2 and the SC and many who are going to buy it if it has sc compatabillity.
2020-11-13
Use props
FelixB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Switzerland

please made the SmartController usable for the Mini 2
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules