Problema serio fotocamera Phantom 4 Advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21854 ft
Italy

Ciao a tutti
ho un problema con la fotocamera del mio P4 Advanced: da qualche giorno tutte le foto escono eccessivamente sovraesposte, nonostante la modalità di scatto sia sempre stata impostata su automatica. Il drone ha circa due anni o poco più e il problema mi si è presentato solo da qualche volo. La fotocamera non ha mai subito urti, ho sempre scattato senza mai modificare nessun parametro ed il drone è sempre stato riposto dentro una custodia rigida.
Il problema si presenta solo nelle foto, i video escono sempre perfetti.

Ho provato a scattare con la modalita manuale, a drone fermo, ma su una ventina di foto escono bene solo le prime 2/3, le altre vengono sovraesposte. Ho aggiornato il firmware e resettato la fotocamera ma non ho risolto nulla. Ho anche resettato la memory card che ho sempre utilizzato e ne ho anche presa una nuova (lexar 633x uhs-I).

Da cosa può dipendere? Utilizzo il drone per lavoro e mi sta creando non pochi problemi questa situazione.

2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there GianLuigi_B. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue regarding the photos you've captured using your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For us to be able to assist you further and have a better visualization of the concern. Please provide us a copy of the original file of the photo showing the issue. Thank you.
2020-11-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The most likely cause of your problem would be that you have accidentally set the exposure compensation to overexpose by 2 or 3 stops.

Check the camera data on screen and if you see EV +2.0, EV +3.0 etc, change  that back to show EV 0.
2020-11-6
Use props
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Italy

Labroides Posted at 11-6 16:13
The most likely cause of your problem would be that you have accidentally set the exposure compensation to overexpose by 2 or 3 stops.

Check the camera data on screen and if you see EV +2.0, EV +3.0 etc, change  that back to show EV 0.

Thanks for you answer. No, I check and is set to 0.0.  
2020-11-7
Use props
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 23:36
Hello there GianLuigi_B. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue regarding the photos you've captured using your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For us to be able to assist you further and have a better visualization of the concern. Please provide us a copy of the original file of the photo showing the issue. Thank you.

2020-11-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

That's a small cached image.
Can you post an original full-sized image as it's metadata might help solve the mystery?
2020-11-8
Use props
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Italy

Labroides Posted at 11-8 01:27
That's a small cached image.
Can you post an original full-sized image as it's metadata might help solve the mystery?

this is an original raw photo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skzijf6odtu3rqs/DJI_0463.DNG?dl=0
2020-11-8
Use props
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Italy

2020-11-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks ... I'm not sure what's causing the issue.
The image is very over-exposed.
The metadata shows Exposure compensation = 0
It also shows that the exposure mode was Program AE (auto).

I wonder if the camera is also overexposing if you were to try Aperture Priority.
Could you try some test shots - no need to fly or put propellers on.
You can just take a couple indoors or in your garden etc.
2020-11-9
Use props
GianLuigi_B
lvl.1
Italy

Labroides Posted at 11-9 00:23
Thanks ... I'm not sure what's causing the issue.
The image is very over-exposed.
The metadata shows Exposure compensation = 0

hi, I try and I see that indoor photo are not overexposed, outdoor are overexposed
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules