DJI FPV V2 ¿?
7274 33 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JchgMad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
Spain

WHEN WILL THE DJI V2 APPEAR? What new features could be expected?
Yesterday this message appeared in a Facebook group, it took for granted some v2 already in production and ceasing to produce the current DJI Goggles to exhaust the current stock

instead of being denied, the post was deleted, which makes it suspected of being right
  as if that were not enough, in Bangood the production stop is confirmed

and to add fuel to the fire, this group even appears
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... v6mEZHWBl6sNZh5lFDo

or Joshua Bardwell in FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/fpvknowitall/posts/995179131016432

What's the true about all this?
DJI could comment something about it, this and the next Firmwares

It would be convenient to have an effective response and not to read that cut and paste message again, which says that it will already appear in the facebook channels, forums, etc.

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-05 163250.png
2.png
2020-11-5
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

If there IS a V2, I doubt DJI will ever comment about it here prior to its actual official release.

If they did, why would anyone buy the remaining stock of V1's....
2020-11-5
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

will we have better latency? Will this upgrade be carried over to Current FPV DJI?
smaller size perhaps? (more like the Fatshark size)

Will the audio and HDMI inputs / outputs appear?
2020-11-5
Use props
Sendorm
lvl.3

Turkey

I would also like to add that the "DJI Digital FPV System Release Notes (07/08/2020)" post is not stickied anymore. Either a new version is coming or new hardware probably.
2020-11-5
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

Sendorm Posted at 11-5 08:19
I would also like to add that the "DJI Digital FPV System Release Notes (07/08/2020)" post is not stickied anymore. Either a new version is coming or new hardware probably.

YES , i think too
2020-11-5
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

They have stock on official web site. A new update is coming for sure.
2020-11-5
Use props
Tomasimo
lvl.3

Lithuania

Talked to a friend at DJI (software engineer) and he just laughed at the whole thing. Said they've not even started developing V2, only preparing for it. GG internet.
2020-11-5
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

When I heard it, I also laughed.
It seemed to me a confusion of stock problems and not that the production of the current model will be closed
  if it may be time to have a second version, but launch it now that you have no competition, it does not make sense
it only takes a firmware modification to lower the latency and it can be considered sunk Sharkbyte

But those rumors, those that I comment above, and those that I know but cannot comment, makes me think that there is a close version
2020-11-5
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

I look forward to V2, would love to beta test it.
2020-11-5
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Well the leaked images of the new remote you can find online now are definitely concerning considering I just got the "old" DJI FPV Remote Controller today
2020-11-5
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

It would be nice if DJI used the forum to clear up the misunderstanding, the gossip and shed some light on all of this.

[img][/img]
photo5848400394110219347.jpg
2020-11-6
Use props
Tib
lvl.2

Germany

Original, non-photoshopped version:

2020-11-6
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

clearly it is a fake
DJI should put a little common sense into all these rumors
but as we can see, DJI does not take its own forum or its users seriously
2020-11-6
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Sounds pretty good if its true.  Those are some cool unexpected features.  One thing DJI's secrecy has brought has been some pleasant surprises along the way like the 50mbps firmware upgrade.

But yeah, could be fake too.
2020-11-6
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

The image showing the new smaller controller seems to show the guy wearing current gen goggles so hopefully any updates to the system will be on the air unit and controller end
2020-11-6
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Given all the problems so far with slow SD cards, I could see how the DJI engineers would chose to go with INTERNAL memory that they knew for sure was up to the task.
2020-11-6
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Croatia

mc54 Posted at 11-6 08:53
Sounds pretty good if its true.  Those are some cool unexpected features.  One thing DJI's secrecy has brought has been some pleasant surprises along the way like the 50mbps firmware upgrade.

But yeah, could be fake too.

50Mbps mode was announced in the update before it, which was like 3-4 months earlier...
2020-11-7
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

JchgMad Posted at 11-5 13:24
When I heard it, I also laughed.
It seemed to me a confusion of stock problems and not that the production of the current model will be closed
  if it may be time to have a second version, but launch it now that you have no competition, it does not make sense

Agree with this. All that would be necessary to knock Shark Bite out of the competition would be to add another quality mode that did not request packets to be resent. The only reason the DJI system's latency isn’t quite as good as Shark Bite is that it fixes errors.  Shark Bite is lacking in every other way.
2020-11-8
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

Tom_A Posted at 11-8 09:03
Agree with this. All that would be necessary to knock Shark Bite out of the competition would be to add another quality mode that did not request packets to be resent. The only reason the DJI system's latency isn’t quite as good as Shark Bite is that it fixes errors.  Shark Bite is lacking in every other way.

I totally agree with you
Although this mode is not necessary and in practice it ends up being little used, ( i will use it)  certainly  it is necessary to compete against shark bite, with a simple new firmware, they would leave it touched

Of course this is easy, the system has already been born touched
2020-11-8
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

JchgMad Posted at 11-8 11:10
I totally agree with you
Although this mode is not necessary and in practice it ends up being little used, ( i will use it)  certainly  it is necessary to compete against shark bite, with a simple new firmware, they would leave it touched

If this mode were added I wouldn’t use it much either, but it would remove the claim that Shark Bite might be better for racing due to more consistent latency. Only other benefit to Shark Bite is the HDMI out options.
2020-11-8
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Croatia

And DJI could release a cheap(-ish compared to Smart Controller at least) HDMI dongle any day they like.
2020-11-9
Use props
fansb2861e9e
lvl.2

South Korea

V1 was antman.
V2 are batman?
Screenshot_20201112-220447_Gallery.jpg
2020-11-12
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

fansb2861e9e Posted at 11-12 05:05
V1 was antman.
V2 are batman?

where did you get that image?
2020-11-12
Use props
ST8
lvl.1

Germany

This picture went through forums days ago. Confirmed fake.
2020-11-12
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

If those V2 goggles were real, I would NOT like those seemingly built-in antennas....unless they were as good as something TrueRC was putting out. Just saying.
2020-11-12
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

mc54 Posted at 11-12 14:49
If those V2 goggles were real, I would NOT like those seemingly built-in antennas....unless they were as good as something TrueRC was putting out. Just saying.

that was the first thing i noticed as well lol. maybe dji is making these renders and throwing them on the internet as "leaks" to see if we like anything?
2020-11-12
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/img]
2020-12-2
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

2020-12-2
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

It is unfortunate the official information that DJI dumps in this forum
hopefully we will have a firmware update soon
2020-12-2
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

Lately people give information and make videos of drones that are not in the market where they value it and disseminate unofficial and unverified information. I don't know if because they are stupid or because they want to increase their views on YouTube, or both
  As a result of this and the SILENCE of DJI, which does not communicate anything to us about these new drones, nothing of the new Firmware, or any of the improvements that it should have since it came out, (OSD and Warning fully functional, possibility to edit the values to register in the srt, etc)
  HERE YOU HAVE THE AUTHENTIC DJI v2, unfortunately about the new Firmware I can not tell anything
2020-12-5
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Spain

2020-12-5
Use props
Koho
lvl.4

Lithuania

2020-12-5
Use props
Xviews
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

More fake leaks please. 150mbps xD
2020-12-5
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

I'm not that into the new drone, but I'd love an Air Unit V2 please, @ 150mbps!

2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules