748 8 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, is it possible to have two osmo pockets hooked up to one phone, while recording and be able to switch back and forth between the two pockets for control.
2020-11-5
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I found it. Awesome.  It's under device management.  This is a game changer!  Thank you, DJI!
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Blellow. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have give. It is great to know that you were able to find the process in switching between DJI Pockets. If you have any issues with DJI or with your DJI Camera. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you and keep on filming.
2020-11-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blellow Posted at 11-5 09:49
I found it. Awesome.  It's under device management.  This is a game changer!  Thank you, DJI!

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-6
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

That’s actually a really nice feature for a multi pocket setup, should be advertised more !
2020-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find and a great feature.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-11-6
Use props
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

having trouble finding on my samsung note 8. it has been reported on the samsung there is no device manegament, so it has to come under something else.

2020-11-6
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi, click in the three dot menu, then click in the four square menu and device management should be at the top of that list.  Good Luck.
2020-11-7
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'll have to try this out. Thanks for sharing
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules