Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pan always need rebalance
1046 2 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morius
New

Poland

Hi, I buy my Ronin SC and i balance it like in tutorial and after Balance test app say to re balance pan axis.
So i did it one more time to make sure i balance it corectly.
Balance test end with same result. I check it with many tutorials and i'm 99% sure that pan axis is balanced corectly.
I see some posts with problem like mine but i can't find solution.
My android app version: 1.4.1(3339)
Ronin SC Firmware: 1.5.0.40 (This version is after update. There is same probem before so i update firmware and it don't help. I don't check what is version before u update)

I hope that someone know some solution.
Thanks in advance.

2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your question about the balancing.

If the Pan axis can keep static when you put the gimbal incline angle on the 15° , it should be fine to use with the gimbal.
And we suggest you to  put the gimbal incline angle on around 30°  and not greater than 45°  to see if there is a different results. please handle the gimbal carefully when you retest under this situation.

Let us know if you have any updates.
Thanks!
2020-11-6
Use props
dinbali
lvl.1
Indonesia

SOLUTION
Ronin SC Pan Axis unable to get ''Excellent'': While doing the balance test, I tilt the Gimbal over 25-30°, I then get ''Excellent''. If I immediately balance test again at 15° I get ''Re Balancing Required'', so it is some kind of bug. Just balance-test it at around 30° and it's good. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem. I have spent way too much time trying to solve it before I found out about this and I'm an expert in balancing a gimbal now xD
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules