2212 5 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Interpol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37201 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, anyone know if the Ulanzi anamorphic lens attachment for the Pocket 1 will work on the Pocket 2?  It mounts magnetically to the front of the lens.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Interpol, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. At the picture below, those are the current accessories that you can use with the Osmo Pocket 2,Otherwise you can try to contact the manufacturer of the third-party accessory you are inquiring to check if that is compatible with the Osmo Pocket 2 . We can also wait from the other members of this community they might have an idea about it. Thank you.
Screenshot 2020-10-28 065255.jpg
2020-11-5
Use props
Interpol
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

No problem, I currently have a Pocket 2 on order and will try it out myself.  I will report results here.
2020-11-5
Use props
Interpol
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I just received my Freewell All Day 8-pack of ND and PL filters for the Pocket 2.  I can verify that these filters mount and work on the Osmo Pocket perfectly, so I will make the assumption that the Ulanzi 1.33x anamorphic lens attachment for the Osmo Pocket will work on the Pocket 2 as well.

2020-11-7
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I saw a YouTube video in the last few days where the Ulanzi 1.33x anamorphic lens appeared to be totally out of focus on the Pocket 2 at the sides.  Sorry, I've looked at so many such videos I can't recall which one, but I'd say it was one posted within 48 hours of this moment.  So - be cautious about this.
2020-11-7
Use props
Interpol
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I wouldn't be surprised, since the lens on the Pocket 2 is wider than the Osmo Pocket.  It's also an inherent property of most anamorphic lenses that they cause noticeable distortion on the sides.

My solution for this would be to zoom in slightly when shooting anamorphic on the Pocket 2.
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules