Transmission Hd and smooth
3059 6 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0l2ve4JvoCHo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344587 ft
Ireland

Hi, i noticed the isue on hd transmission pictures frezzes but when i swich to smooth every think ok any advise or its should be like this ?
2020-11-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HD will give you a 1080p live feed to your device. Smooth gives 720p and therefore doesn't use as much processing power on your phone so won't drain the battery as quick and will hold a better signal. That said, I always use HD and have never had any transmission issues. What phone are you using and which fly app version are you on?
2020-11-5
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I use smooth. I can't really see the difference as an advantage. The recordings have nothing to do with this setting and it doesn't matter whether the image outside is razor sharp or razor sharp. Smooth is HD, and HD is actually Full HD. But with such a small screen ... There may be advantages when using a pad. A stable connection is more important to me.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2 regarding the image transmission. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what mobile device you are using? In addition was there any error messages showing on the App when the issue occurs?
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_0l2ve4JvoCHo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344587 ft
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 02:47
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2 regarding the image transmission. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what mobile device you are using? In addition was there any error messages showing on the App when the issue occurs?

Hi ,thankyou for reply ,yesterday was new update for remonte controle after update no isue working ok no freezes live strem I'm fling with android mabe was a glich in software after update every think seems to me ok
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for your reply and additional information. That's great to know that the issue was rectified after the firmware update. Thank you for the support and happy flying.
2020-11-8
Use props
Electrobit
lvl.1

Portugal

Meu Mavic avariou! Depois de ser reparado, deixei de gravar no modo 4K (apenas FullHD) e mudei a transmição para Suave! Acho que assim poupa mais a electónica e não faz aquece tanto o corpo do zangão!

My Mavic broke down! After being repaired, I stopped recording in 4K mode (FullHD only) and changed the transmission to 'Smooth'! I think this saves more electronics and doesn't heat up the drone's body as much!
2-1 00:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules