HDR Modus?
1490 7 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpookySA
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, guys,

today I got my DJI Pocket 2 and installed the latest firmware 1.1. Where can I find the HDR mode? It is not available in my Pocket?!?!?

2020-11-5
Use props
SpookySA
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI Paladin,

thank you for the quick response.

I have installed firmware 01.01.00.30

If I stroke to the left I have from top to bottom only the following choice:
- Pano
- Photo
- Video
- slow motion
- Time lapse

HDR does not appear there.
When I connected the Pocket to the Mimo App for the first time, I was shown an update, which was installed. This should be the 01.01.00.30 now. A new update is not shown in the Mimo App. Is there already a newer version?

2020-11-5
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SpookySA Posted at 11-5 13:35
Hello DJI Paladin,

thank you for the quick response.

It's the same on mine SpookySA and I installed the update when I received my P2.  I can't find HDR in any screen so far.
2020-11-5
Use props
Tide
Second Officer
South Korea

John Walker Posted at 11-5 13:44
It's the same on mine SpookySA and I installed the update when I received my P2.  I can't find HDR in any screen so far.

It might mean 1.02 firmware update is near.
2020-11-5
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I personally don't wait that much HDR videos but I would like to take HDR photos and optional OP2 could save raw images automatically to edit and/or generate hdr photos in post. Just suggesting, if some DJI geek reading this. 3x3 raw pano hdr
2020-11-5
Use props
SpookySA
lvl.1
Germany

But apparently it should be possible in the version already now. It is used for advertising and if I understood DJI Palandin correctly, it should be available already?
Do any of you have a selection of HDR videos in Pocket 2?
2020-11-5
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, be patient.  It will be here soon.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SpookySA Posted at 11-5 23:38
But apparently it should be possible in the version already now. It is used for advertising and if I understood DJI Palandin correctly, it should be available already?
Do any of you have a selection of HDR videos in Pocket 2?

Hi SpookySA, I appreciate your response and thank you for confirming that you already updated the firmware version. I'm afraid to tell you that the current firmware version of DJI Pocket 2 does not support HDR video temporarily. We will support this function through a firmware upgrade in the future. Please follow our notifications for the release time of the subsequent firmware update. Please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules