1183 9 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't uploaded any files lately to the phantomhelp site but instead I have been using the airdata site. Today I uploaded a couple of files for the MA2 and Mini but the site shows just an empty table. This is from two different type drones, controllers and devices. Is it malfunctioning today or is it just me? Older files work fine.

2020-11-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Works fine here.
Post one of your questionable txt files to see if they work or not.

2020-11-5
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Also has been working fine for me.  I was just reviewing to flight data.
2020-11-5
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is a very small Mini file that does not show any data but that shows fine on Airdata :

DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-05_[17-36-15].zip

30.5 KB, Down times: 4

2020-11-5
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I cannot now upload any more files because it says I am over the limit, whatever that is, maybe 10? It could be that as I approached that limit, the site just stopped displaying the table data for newer files. It would have been nice if it had given that message than none at all. I will try again later tomorrow. This is just another reason I don't usually use that site. It would be good if a site with the word "help" in the title actually had a good help menu ;-)
2020-11-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 11-6 07:49
I cannot now upload any more files because it says I am over the limit, whatever that is, maybe 10? It could be that as I approached that limit, the site just stopped displaying the table data for newer files. It would have been nice if it had given that message than none at all. I will try again later tomorrow. This is just another reason I don't usually use that site. It would be good if a site with the word "help" in the title actually had a good help menu ;-)

Your sample loads but shows a blank file here too but I can load all the files I want without any message about a limit.
In Airdata, it shows some information (but not much).
I've never heard of a limit with Phantomhelp and I use it more than most.

I suspect it's just a glitch as ocasionally happens.
I'd suggest emailing the creator of the Phantomhelp log viewer to see what he can tell you.
2020-11-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The log file I posted is very small, just to be used as a sample. I have sent a message to mike at phantomhelp about this. BTW, this is what the screen looks like:

2020-11-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 11-6 15:53
The log file I posted is very small, just to be used as a sample. I have sent a message to mike at phantomhelp about this. BTW, this is what the screen looks like:

[view_image]

You've uploaded too many logs over the past day.
It sounds like Mike might have to make limits to handle the volume of traffic his site generates.
Like the link to your flight data report used to last for ever but now only lasts a few weeks.
At least he points to an alternative.

Had you uploaded many logs already that day?
2020-11-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 11-6 20:36
You've uploaded too many logs over the past day.
It sounds like Mike might have to make limits to handle the volume of traffic his site generates.
Like the link to your flight data report used to last for ever but now only lasts a few weeks.

I uploaded maybe 5-7 times yesterday while trying to test the problem with the missing data on that site. That was yesterday, over 24 hours ago, and it is still stuck not allowing me to upload any more. Not a real problem because I don't really like that site. I was just trying to check the battery data problem that everyone is reporting to see if it was an issue on Airdata only.
Yeah, the alternative is a $99 software package. Not really likely to buy that after this fiasco.

2020-11-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Well, I guess there was a timeout on my "ban" on uploading because now I can. But nothing from version 1.2.0 of the Fly app shows any real data. Older files are ok.

More importantly, I have received no response from my inquiry to the "Mike" a few days ago.

2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules