5% off coupon
7843 11 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wreo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531014 ft
Canada

Wanting to buy the Mini 2 but can’t seem to get the 5% off coupon when subscribing to the emails from DJI.  Any advice?
2020-11-5
Use props
Copenhagen
lvl.1

Denmark

It's a scam.. don't put any value to it, just how they role in China..One thing is stated when they need soemthing from you and the moment you delivered, things has changed.
so subscribe away and give them your email etc. and then you will get a message saying that these 5% can only be used.. on very few things inside DJI, and certainly not a new product like the MINI2
and certainly not info they will inform when they are dangling these 5% in front of you.

We also see this manipulating with certain things' here in Denmark but in China it's literally the norm from vendors to do this backbone-bend whenever they can, as the consumerr & human-rights is a laughing stock
From a hedgefund manager & investor doing business from time to time in China, itts literally a wake-up call of dimensions' to sense the lack of integrity that is the case on many aspects on certain things, not least when your are familiar with a norm here in Denmark and something you often take for granted that is also the case other places.(it certainly aint to say the least)
but my Chinese friends' says it is just how it is, so I write it off as cultural differences but one thing I do hear, again and again from China, is that it is getting better each year, so that's positive,.

2020-11-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

As far as I know you could never use any coupons on newly launched products
2020-11-5
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I don't think DJI offers discount on products unless they have been discontinued.  DJI uses a flat pricing system so it should be the same price at every authorized retailer.  I personally would not go through an unauthorized retailer.  Often discounted DJI products are either labeled as refurbished and discounted or they are selling refurbished products and not informing the consumer.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Wreo, the 5% subscription coupon does not support the DJI Mini 2 at present. To view the supported product list of the 5% subscription coupon, please log in to your DJI account, click My Account, My Coupons, followed by Use Now. Thanks.
2020-11-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-5 23:24
Hi Wreo, the 5% subscription coupon does not support the DJI Mini 2 at present. To view the supported product list of the 5% subscription coupon, please log in to your DJI account, click My Account, My Coupons, followed by Use Now. Thanks.

Thanks for the info Natalia
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

A J Posted at 11-5 23:31
Thanks for the info Natalia

You're most welcome.
2020-11-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-11-6
Use props
conniehubbard
New

United States

Are you always scrambling around trying to find the best deals, promo codes and coupons on the internet to get discounts? With DazzDeals, you don’t have to! Avail all of the coupons all in one place today in one complete and convenient platform.
2021-11-9
Use props
Ostron
New

United Kingdom

Oh man, there's a good chance this is a scam. This is not a company that easily gives away discounts on their products.
2022-2-4
Use props
Ostron
New

United States

Oh man, there's a good chance this is a scam. This is not a company that easily gives away discounts on their products. Another thing is if you get discounts using specialized <a  target="_blank" class="relatedlink">services with coupons</a>. How to do it. I do a lot of shopping on Amazon and I've been told that you can save a lot of money with this. Cool, isn't it? I was able to buy a discount hair dryer for my wife and a cool electric scooter for my son. Spending during the New Year holidays becomes more pleasant if you get a discount on them. Good luck to all!
2022-2-8
Use props
Judith Cox
New

United States

As I see it, there are many discount code websites nowadays. Everyone who wants to shop and use services can google search to spend more savings.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules