Repair Payment
907 5 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wack Jall
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10715 ft
United States

Hello, I recently sent in my Mavic air 2 to be repaired, I am at the quote stage and I have the final total but nowhere is it obvious where I can pay. I tried multiple different browsers and no payment button has shown up. Any suggestions?

Thanks
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Wack, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number, as per check, the quotation has been sent to your email, there should be a payment button under the final total payment. Please check it again and keep me updated, if there is any further issue, please show me a screenshot of the email that you received, I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.
2020-11-5
Use props
Wack Jall
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-5 19:46
Hi Wack, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number, as per check, the quotation has been sent to your email, there should be a payment button under the final total payment. Please check it again and keep me updated, if there is any further issue, please show me a screenshot of the email that you received, I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no payment button, the attached screenshot is at the end of the email.

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 10.13.40 PM.png
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wack Jall Posted at 11-5 20:15
Unfortunately, there is no payment button, the attached screenshot is at the end of the email.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, just to double confirm, did you read the email on your phone or via computer? Could you scroll down the page? It's not the end of the email, if you are unable to scroll down the page, I'll forward the situation to the related team and try to send the quotation to you again. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2020-11-5
Use props
Wack Jall
lvl.1
United States

I tried it on my phone and computer.  I got an email from your team and the recite was in PDF form where I was able to find the paypal link, thanks!
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wack Jall Posted at 11-6 14:42
I tried it on my phone and computer.  I got an email from your team and the recite was in PDF form where I was able to find the paypal link, thanks!

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Hope you have a nice day.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules