Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaigoneseKD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840564 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
I am just be one of the first one to pick up Mavic Mini 2.  I got the FlyMore Bundle.  They just supply only 1 USB-C cable.  How can we charge both remote control and the battery hub at the same time??

Please let me know if you know the anser   Thanks

2020-11-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Get another cable, its cheap
2020-11-5
Use props
SaigoneseKD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840564 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-5 20:50
Get another cable, its cheap

Thanks that is fine, but with supplied accessories, there is no way to charge 2 at the same time ,right?
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SaigoneseKD. Congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the in the box accessories of the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo I am sorry to say that there is only one ( 1 )  Type-C Cable included. You may try using your mobile device Type-C Cable to be able to charge your DJI Mini 2 remote controller. Again, thank you for your support and keep on flying.
2020-11-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

SaigoneseKD Posted at 11-5 20:56
Thanks that is fine, but with supplied accessories, there is no way to charge 2 at the same time ,right?

Maybe, I do not have the mini 2
2020-11-5
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30348 ft
United States

Correct, there is only one USB to USB C cable included so pick up a cable and you will be set. But understand, the charger dock charges batteries one at a time so hooking the remote up is just for convenience so you don't have to be there when the last battery is charged to begin charging the remote.
2020-11-6
Use props
Mr. Mongo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United States

You can't.  Even with a second cable plugged into  the hub, the batteries will still charge first and then the remote.  Might as well just use a second charger like from a phone or tablet.
2020-11-8
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

to bad the charge dock works like that...
I sold my mavic pro to get the mini 2, but on that one the power supply had a cable to charge the battery (or 4 with the hub) and a usb connector to charge the remote with and it would do the batteries and remote at the same time....
would love to see the mini 2 dock act the same way!!!
2020-11-12
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

SaigoneseKD Posted at 11-5 20:56

Always threw out the chargers that came with the equipment!
Triple device for charging batteries is useless in principle,
On Aliexpress there is a similar one for 2 batteries and devices that can only charge 1 battery and have the powerbank function.
2020-11-12
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Not having the extra short cable to link from the batteries to the remote was a difference I noticed between the Mini 1 and Mini 2. But it's no big deal. I've got plenty of cables that will work.
2020-11-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Simply buy another cable
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_ahLfGgtKeEvT
New

Nigeria

My dji smart remote controller is not charging, how can I boost the battery for the remote controller
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ahLfGgtKeEvT Posted at 12-21 22:58
My dji smart remote controller is not charging, how can I boost the battery for the remote controller

Hello, there. May we know which remote controller you are using? Normally. you can try different chargers and cables or charge it overnight and see whether the remote controller will be charged normally.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules