Saving hyperlapse
1617 10 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mcscott
lvl.1

United States

I've seen people on YouTube saving their hyperlapse in order to fly the same route the next day or night using their MA2. I am unable to find a way to save and or list any prior hyperlapse. Can someone tell me if this is possible with the MA2? After looking at others videos, I don't see a save icon.
2020-11-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you tried creating a waypoint hyper lapse and saving that. I don't have an A2 but that should work
2020-11-5
Use props
Mcscott
lvl.1

United States

Suren Posted at 11-5 22:30
Have you tried creating a waypoint hyper lapse and saving that. I don't have an A2 but that should work

Yes. Several times and there’s no option to save.
2020-11-5
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I don't think you can save a hyper-lapse only way points.  I was hoping missions could be saved accessing all the features like in some of the third-party apps.  But that has yet to be offered.
2020-11-5
Use props
Mcscott
lvl.1

United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 11-5 22:40
I don't think you can save a hyper-lapse only way points.  I was hoping missions could be saved accessing all the features like in some of the third-party apps.  But that has yet to be offered.

Here is the video of the guy saving hyperlapse. https://youtu.be/kwJuwuZmpxA
I just don’t see the option.
2020-11-6
Use props
Mcscott
lvl.1

United States

Ok. I spoke with DJI. The option to save is only enabled when you’re creating the hyperlapse. Not after as others stated. But, I never saw this option before until I was connected with them. I crate hyperlapse all the time. Strange. But, it works now...
2020-11-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mcscott Posted at 11-6 09:14
Ok. I spoke with DJI. The option to save is only enabled when you’re creating the hyperlapse. Not after as others stated. But, I never saw this option before until I was connected with them. I crate hyperlapse all the time. Strange. But, it works now...

Its good they could help
2020-11-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to create the waypoints, save it then perform the hyperlapse
2020-11-6
Use props
Mcscott
lvl.1

United States

Hi AJ. Before I chatted with DJI, the icon to save didn’t exist for whatever reason. I literally decided to fly my drone in the living room while I was chatting with them. Still no icon. After 20-30 minute, I lifted off again and suddenly had an icon to save the files. It works now and that’s good enough for me. DJI worked their magic!
2020-11-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mcscott Posted at 11-6 11:54
Hi AJ. Before I chatted with DJI, the icon to save didn’t exist for whatever reason. I literally decided to fly my drone in the living room while I was chatting with them. Still no icon. After 20-30 minute, I lifted off again and suddenly had an icon to save the files. It works now and that’s good enough for me. DJI worked their magic!

Glad you got it sorted!
2020-11-6
Use props
fans643052f0
lvl.1

United States

A J Posted at 2020-11-6 12:06
Glad you got it sorted!

I have the same problem using the Mac iOS version of the DJI Fly app. Previously I was able to save the waypoints and create a hyper lapse mission after setting my waypoints, but suddenly the small icon that  was in the upper left corner of the "Set Waypoints" panel and allows you to save the waypoints is just not there. Any recommendations on how to get it to become available again?  
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules