Raveneye not working
20924 44 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cTRWCeOz4MuL
New
Colombia

Hi i was charging my raven eye with a ubc cable and after a while i try to turn it on but the blue/red doesnt show anything only the white light blinks all time.

I try to reset it didnt work.
Try to connect the rs3 pro nothing happen
Re install the app and not working at all, still blinking the tree lights and does it doesn't have any wifi signal. What can I do? Please help haven't find anything in internet about it

2023-10-28
Use props
Russell Allen
New

United States

man! I am glad i am not the only one with issues. But no matter how many different issues i just read I cannot seem to figure out a solution.
The problem: Red light only on the Raven, so never turns green for me to have good wifi. The result is a blank grey screen on the DJI app.

I tried the 15 second rule and it will not even turn off. Now i cannot even get the red light back!
But when i do get the red light back, what am i to do?
2023-11-12
Use props
Gerang
New

France

Hello, I could not create a new topic so I post here. I have a Raveneye with an android DJI Ronin latest versions, I am able to view on my phone image but without gimbal, it is not possible to adjust anything.
My purpose is to use the Raveneye directly on a big screen or computer instead of the DJI Ronin mobile app. So I would like, from the Raveneye developpers team for example, to know the correct protocol (http or rtsp), or IP adress and port number, and path, to view in VLC the streaming of my camera. I tried to connect my computer directly to the Raveneye Wifi, or to set the SSID user and password in the authentification settings of a IP camera viewer software, but I am unable to get the video steaming because I don't know the port and full path to get it. Is it possible ? Purpose is to monitor on a big screen direct video without using gimbal, and buyng another image transmitter.

Gerang
2023-12-6
Use props
Gerang
New

France

Russell Allen Posted at 11-12 06:33
man! I am glad i am not the only one with issues. But no matter how many different issues i just read I cannot seem to figure out a solution.
The problem: Red light only on the Raven, so never turns green for me to have good wifi. The result is a blank grey screen on the DJI app.

When it is charged, you plug it on your camera or gimbal, both HDMI and shutter control cable. Turn it on with a 3sec press, it should be red then blue when awaiting wifi connection, power camera or gimbal and connect your phone on the Raveneye wifi and launch the DJI Ronin app, then connect the Raveneye on the app again to initialize it and the light turns green, then you should view image on your phone.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gerang Posted at 12-6 15:09
Hello, I could not create a new topic so I post here. I have a Raveneye with an android DJI Ronin latest versions, I am able to view on my phone image but without gimbal, it is not possible to adjust anything.
My purpose is to use the Raveneye directly on a big screen or computer instead of the DJI Ronin mobile app. So I would like, from the Raveneye developpers team for example, to know the correct protocol (http or rtsp), or IP adress and port number, and path, to view in VLC the streaming of my camera. I tried to connect my computer directly to the Raveneye Wifi, or to set the SSID user and password in the authentification settings of a IP camera viewer software, but I am unable to get the video steaming because I don't know the port and full path to get it. Is it possible ? Purpose is to monitor on a big screen direct video without using gimbal, and buyng another image transmitter.

Thank you for your feedback! In addition to the image transmission function, Raveneye also features gesture control, shooting, and tracking capabilities. Unfortunately, these signals cannot be transmitted via RTSP at the moment, so we are currently unable to fulfill your request. Nonetheless, we appreciate your suggestion, and we'll relay it to our engineers for optimization consideration.
2023-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules