Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galileo support
2387 6 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lacibaci
First Officer
Flight distance : 235682 ft
United States

Does the new software/firmware include support for Galileo like for Mini 2?
2020-11-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
First Officer
Flight distance : 615459 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Yes. Mini 2 it's compatible with Galileo gnss system
2020-11-6
Use props
lacibaci
First Officer
Flight distance : 235682 ft
United States

I know Mini 2 supports Galileo, I was asking about Mavic Mini (not 2)
2020-11-6
Use props
JohnLietzke
Captain
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I would assume the Mavic Air 2 uses Galileo, does anyone know for certain if it does?
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there Lacibaci, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. The Mavic Mini has GPS+GLONASS for the GNSS. You can actually see the comparison details under this link for the Mini 2, Mavic Mini and the Mavic Air 2 https://www.dji.com/products/com ... dsite&from=nav. That link will direct you to the specification comparison. From the photo below, on the left side is the Mini 2 , while Mavic mini is the one in the center and Mavic Air 2 on the right. Thank you for your support.

2020-11-6
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
Australia

JohnLietzke Posted at 11-6 08:51
I would assume the Mavic Air 2 uses Galileo, does anyone know for certain if it does?

Does anyone know for certain if it does?
Anyone that takes a few seconds to check the specs for the Air 2, knows that your assumption was incorrect.
Whether it does or doesn't wouldn't make any difference that a user could detect anyway.

2020-11-6
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5466785 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 14:24
Hi there Lacibaci, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. The Mavic Mini has GPS+GLONASS for the GNSS. You can actually see the comparison details under this link for the Mini 2, Mavic Mini and the Mavic Air 2 https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav. That link will direct you to the specification comparison. From the photo below, on the left side is the Mini 2 , while Mavic mini is the one in the center and Mavic Air 2 on the right. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thanks for the information.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules