596 2 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPW1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Osmo Pocket (1) and using the Freewell Wide Angle Lens extensively.  Is there a case offered that allows me to keep the lens on the camera?  I've only been able to find one, which is the one from "Scotty Makes Stuff," however, it is huge and sort of defeats the purpose of having such a small device.  I can certainly take up some extra size, but I think that one is just a bit too big.  Anyone found another case that allows you to keep the lens on and have the whole device protected as well as the lens?
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello JPW1, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. I'm afraid to tell as of the moment there is no case offered from the DJI Store that can be used to protect the lens and the body of the unit. Let's wait for the members here in the community as they may be able to provide a recommendation for you.

Just an additional information, you might wanna check the accessories you can use interchangeably between the DJI Pocket 2 and the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.

2020-11-6
Use props
JPW1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow.  I wasn't expecting that the Pocket 2 Wide Angle Lens could be used with the Pocket 1 since the FOV is different between the two.  I'll be buying one now to see how it compares to the Freewell.  I have high expectations since DJI makes quality products and I did notice some considerable distortion in the corners with the Freewell.  Thanks for mentioning it.  
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules