Really First Impressions...
505 5 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30348 ft
United States

Just got my Mini 2 delivery. These are my impressions from the first 5 minutes with my Mini 2 Fly More Combo:

• I like the idea of the shoulder bag but I do not like how the top opens. The zipper should go further around so the top folkds back easily. Maybe with use it will loosen up.
  • The controller is "wow"! It is heavy and professional feeling. Very nice in the hand.
  • The propeller strap is very useful
  • USB C port on the quad and controller - yeah!

I'm charging batteries now.

It's a good day to fly,
Michael
2020-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think design is that you can keep it on or around your shoulder and easily remove and replace what you’re using. And what’s in the bag will be secure from falling out. I felt similar to you with Air2 bag which is basically the same, but when using it for a while I appreciate the design.
Thanks for your honest first HanD review...
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Michael, I appreciate your insight about the Mini 2 and thank you for reaching us out. Congratulations to you for haveing the new DJI Mavic Mini 2. Enjoy flying and always fly safe! Thank you for your support.
2020-11-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 11-6 10:29
I think design is that you can keep it on or around your shoulder and easily remove and replace what you’re using. And what’s in the bag will be secure from falling out. I felt similar to you with Air2 bag which is basically the same, but when using it for a while I appreciate the design.
Thanks for your honest first HanD review...

Totally agree mate - it's like a DSLR bag - takes a bit of getting use to but is actually great to use. I think both bags are identical except for the DJI branding on the bottom front
2020-11-6
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
United States

More impressions after flying a battery pack...

I love the controller! The gimbal wheel is large and has a great feel to it as do the sticks. The iPhone up top is much more balanced in hand than the Mini's phone below. I also like the Cine, normal and sport mode slider on the controller.

The quad flies great! It is a gusty day and it had no problems with the wind whereas the Mini gave warnings. The 2 is a little quieter, I want to get my iPad working with one of the controllers so I can hover both at the same time and get an audio reading. Overall, very good impression of the flyability of the 2.
And I love the colored LEDs! Using the Rainbow flasher and it is cool.
2020-11-6
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
United States

Now I have a weekend of traveling and flying the Mini 2 and I can say that I like the case much better now. I also appreciate the controller even more now, it just feels professional.
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules