ANY IDEAS ON ROBOMASTER EP'S AUTONOMOUS PROGRAM?
1927 3 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
studio jinseung
lvl.1

South Korea

HI THANKS TO EVERYBODY, I FINALLY GET TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN CONNECT MY EP WITH PYTHON VIA WIFI CONNECTION. AND HERE'S THE QUESTION, NOW I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY PROGRAM TO ROBOMASTER AS AUTONOMOUS PROGRAM AS I FOUND OUT IN ROBOMASTER.EXE EXAMPLE CODE, SO THAT EVERYTIME I TURN ON THE DEVICE, RUN THE PROGRAM DIRECTLY. BUT I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S GONNA WORK WITH PLAIN TEXT CODING. DO YOU THINK IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO IT WITH EP? ANY ROUGH IDEAS ARE FINE SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY CLUE PLEASE HELP ME MASTERS... THANKS!!
2020-11-6
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

i don't think so...
2020-11-8
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Autonomus programs can only be created using the API available inside the robot (and even that, with limitations. Last time I checked you could not fire from within an autonomous program). That does not include the plain text protocol. Also, autonomous programs do not run automatically when you turn the robot on. You have to press the autonomous program button.
2020-11-10
Use props
studio jinseung
lvl.1

South Korea

BGA Posted at 11-10 07:12
Autonomus programs can only be created using the API available inside the robot (and even that, with limitations. Last time I checked you could not fire from within an autonomous program). That does not include the plain text protocol. Also, autonomous programs do not run automatically when you turn the robot on. You have to press the autonomous program button.

Thanks for reply! So prob I don't have any options for autonomous program...? As you said, it doesn't necessarily run program as it turned on but by pressing autonomous program button. (is this physical button on EP?)
One more thing for the sound.. Is there any possibility for me to access speaker for playing custom audio file such as .mp3 or .wav through plain-text coding? Using start_audio_stream or even alert sound in robomaster software?(something like this in block, media_ctrl.play_sound(rm_define.media_sound_count_down), but obviously wanna try it with python) I'm using RoboMaster-SDK at the moment.

Thanks again
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules