Battery Life - Bare and With Do All Handle
3832 5 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PPS
lvl.1

United States

Has anybody done a battery test with the Osmo Pocket 2 alone and then with the "Do All Handle Attached" to see if there is a difference and how much.  Trying to see if I should just leave it on the OP2 all the time or remove it for Max battery life.  Basically how much does the "Do All Handle" pull on the battery.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello PPS, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. I forwarded your concern and I am waiting from the information coming out from our Engineers regarding your question. Once I have the information I will get back to you as soon as possible. Let's see as well if one of the members here tried to do a test. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-11-6
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Yeah, this would be great to know
2020-11-8
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have the Do-It-All handle attached to my Pocket 2 all the time. Its going to affect the battery for sure just as the older Wireless module did. By how much I can't say as I don't have any means of measuring. Also, I've been accustomed to having powerbanks on hand to backup the internal battery. However, having said that, theres a number of advantages to having the new handle attached. It has an integral speaker for audio review of your videos, theres an audio jack and a tripod socket. A never mentioned feature is the faster WiFi connection compared to the older module - about twice as fast. It also gives it more to hold on to.......all plus points
2020-11-8
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

According to one reviewer, the handle has its own battery.  Er - no.
2020-11-9
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-9 02:57
According to one reviewer, the handle has its own battery.  Er - no.

That would be dy-na-mite
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules