DHL Messed-up. Sorry not DHL, just local shipper.
1659 5 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

DHL posted the delivery of my Osmo Pocket 2 as received on November 6, at 11:37, however, the item wasn't delivered at all. The Osmo made it from China to Ontario, Canada in only 6 days, but managed to get lost in the last mile. I reported the matter to DHL and now will have to wait ...... and wait!  Not funny at all!
Just went to the wrong address! Mind you should be more carefull!
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know about this. Kindly send us a personal message of your order number and DHL tracking number, please? We'll help you check the status and inform the designated team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-6
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-6 12:38
We're truly sorry to know about this. Kindly send us a personal message of your order number and DHL tracking number, please? We'll help you check the status and inform the designated team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you.
Cheers.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're welcome. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will contact the DHL to investigate it. If there is an update, our team will reply to your email.
2020-11-6
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-6 19:03
You're welcome. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will contact the DHL to investigate it. If there is an update, our team will reply to your email.

Thank you Diana, fortunately the person that wrongly got the delivery called me and I finally got the Pocket 2. Cheers
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ssylca44 Posted at 11-7 05:01
Thank you Diana, fortunately the person that wrongly got the delivery called me and I finally got the Pocket 2. Cheers

That is good to know! Cheers! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us. We'll try our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules