Poor voice level
355 5 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlePru
lvl.1

Poland

Hello!

I got POCKET 2. Video is just great however sound level is totally insufficient.
I just returned form short Pocket 2 test walk and during footage check I realized that I do not hear the voice of city.
No car sound, no ambience sound. I had to do audio gain of 15 dB and still this is not enough!
Guys, please adivse. I have current firmware of Pocket 2

Thanks!
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-07 o 01.04.29.png
2020-11-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Step one, check sound settings - I believe the full settings for sound are in the Pro Mode - were you using the internal mics?  If you are having a problem, I would assume it's either that there's a setting wrong, or that it's defective, as there are many videos on YouTube with excellent sound quality.
2020-11-6
Use props
AlePru
lvl.1

Poland

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-6 21:06
Step one, check sound settings - I believe the full settings for sound are in the Pro Mode - were you using the internal mics?  If you are having a problem, I would assume it's either that there's a setting wrong, or that it's defective, as there are many videos on YouTube with excellent sound quality.

Hello! There is no "sound settings" in the menu. No internal mic.
2020-11-7
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

AlePru Posted at 11-7 04:54
Hello! There is no "sound settings" in the menu. No internal mic.

2020-11-7
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

See about 9'09" of this video where sound settings are shown.   Check whether there's been an accidental change to the volume setting shown there.  To begin with, try "auto".
2020-11-7
Use props
AlePru
lvl.1

Poland

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-7 05:51
See about 9'09" of this video where sound settings are shown.   Check whether there's been an accidental change to the volume setting shown there.  To begin with, try "auto".
https://youtu.be/oisExKYxG4k

Guys! That has been fixed!
I found that mic at my Pocket was recoded at LOW LEVEL

Thanks!
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules