DJI Mavic Air 2 - Code: 40021and 10017
4841 6 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone on Bag
lvl.1

Brazil

Conforme contato com a DJI, informaram que a troca do Gimbal do DJI Mavic Air 2 seria compativel com o meu drone.

Erro dos dados da UMI do estabilizador. Entre em contato com o Suporte DJI(Code: 40021)

Câmera não calibrada. Qualidade da imagem afetada. Entre em contato com o Suporte DJI (Code: 10017)

Já fiz todas as calibra;óes e os erros ainda persistem. Aguém sabe informar como resolver isso?

Error DJI Mavic Air 2

Error DJI Mavic Air 2
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Please try to update the firmware to the latest, calibrate the aircraft’s IMU and gimbal, if the issue still persists, please contact our support team via support@dji.com to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out.
2020-11-6
Use props
Drone on Bag
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 18:13
Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Please try to update the firmware to the latest, calibrate the aircraft’s IMU and gimbal, if the issue still persists, please contact our support team via  to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out.

Realizei todas as calibrações, tanto com o controle e com o DJI Assistent e o problema não foi resolvido.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone on Bag Posted at 11-6 19:08
Realizei todas as calibrações, tanto com o controle e com o DJI Assistent e o problema não foi resolvido.[view_image]

Sorry for that case happened, please send an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-11-6
Use props
Gustavo_Kttr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1553596 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Good afternoon friend!
Are you from Brazil too? I'm from here.

I have exactly the same problem with my Mavic Air 2. since the first time I called, this warning appears on the screen. (Error code 40021).
I always restarted it and the warning was gone, but after the last updates the warning is constant, it doesn't disappear.
Drone never suffered any damage.
Managed to solve? what was the solution?

Obrigado!
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gustavo_Kttr Posted at 11-14 14:26
Good afternoon friend!
Are you from Brazil too? I'm from here.

Hi Gustavo_Kttr, please try to calibrate the IMU and gimbal. If the error persists, you may need to send in the unit for further diagnosis and service. Please contact the support via email to help start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2020-11-15
Use props
Drone on Bag
lvl.1

Brazil

Drone on Bag Posted at 2020-11-6 19:08
Realizei todas as calibrações, tanto com o controle e com o DJI Assistent e o problema não foi resolvido.[view_image]

I did a firmware downgrade and updrade, but the error code persist.
How I can repair it?
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules