DJI Go 4 stuck at version check
2585 4 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uduboy
lvl.1

United States

Just recieved the DJI Spark with Fly More Combo a few days ago.  Since I have been able to successfully connect the RC Controller and the Spark and am able to use my Samsung Tab A tablet to access DJI Go 4 but can not get beyond version check.  
When I first access the app after the Spark and RC controller are powered on and my RC has green light and I have wifi set to RC Controller I open the DJI App.  Lower left corner Green dot is lit and the word Connected and Lower Right corner I see Go Fly and then upper Right just under the DJI logo I see version check and under that I see configuring with server...  see photo no.#1.  This stays on for about 10 - 15 seconds and then a notice pops up saying that version check with stop after a count down of seconds and then the entire version check goes away and I am left with a screen that looks like photo no. #2.  I have tried closing out of the app and then restarting app several times that dosen't seem to work.  I have shut off and then rebooted my tablet and then reconnected with the app several times that dosen't work.  I have shut off both the Spark and the RC and then restarted them in the Spark powering up complete then I power up the RC.  They link then I open the DJI Go 4 app and the app goes through the motions that I have outlined above.  I'm stuck.  Can't get beyond this where the version check is complete and then I can go to the next step.

Any help will be wonderful.  Thank you.  Kind of at wits end because I also got caught up with the whole scanning bar codes but that was just a waste of time because none of them could be read.  All that I have purchased is after tons of research online.  I am taken back by the argious process.  After so much time and research I narrowed down my purchase option to the Spark since I am brand new to this and all the reading and the videos made it feel like it was going to be 123 and your in.  Not so lucky here unfortunately.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you -
Thank you so much for your time,
Brian aka uduboy

Photo 1

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 2
2020-11-6
Use props
uduboy
lvl.1

United States

Wanted to also send a photo of my DJI Spark RC
Spark RC.jpg
2020-11-7
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

What happens when you tap Go Fly?
2020-11-7
Use props
uduboy
lvl.1

United States

Prairie Chicken Posted at 11-7 20:50
What happens when you tap Go Fly?

Hi Prairie Chicken,

Please see my photo below.  This whole process is been completely frustrating at best.  Out of utter frustration I went outside my house and was successfully able to fly a little but my concern is - if I can't activate the Spark will it be unstable.  It seemed to operate great but this was only my first time so what do I know.  Thank you for your time, Brian aka uduboy
2020-11-8
Use props
djiuser_t7u0OmzmqJct
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Had same issue exactly. If you installed the GO app from google play its not rhe latest version and has bugs. Download from dji site directly and install the latest version
2021-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules