Spark cant connect both picture and remote?
555 4 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlySilky
lvl.1

Serbia

Hello guys,

Im having an issue since I want to fly on my other phone which is android Huawei p30. I had it on the Iphone and it was working perfect. Now when I installed DJI Go 4 on the phone I cant connect it the right way, I tried all the resets and pairing modes but it can only connect remote, when it does it I dont have picture, when the drone is connected I dont have remote control working? Maybe im doing something wrong?

Please help me out

Thanks!
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlySilky. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei p30 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei p30 will be able to work on the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Spark. For reference I will post the list or recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark and for the DJI Go 4. Thank you.

2020-11-8
Use props
FlySilky
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-8 20:49
Hello there FlySilky. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei p30 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei p30 will be able to work on the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Spark. For reference I will post the list or recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark and for the DJI Go 4. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you very much for the info, so its back to the Iphone i guess

Cheers!
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

FlySilky Posted at 11-9 03:57
Thank you very much for the info, so its back to the Iphone i guess

Cheers!

Hi there FlySilky. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like your device is not compatible
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now