Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad battery already!
3519 9 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alitaptap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149334 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe i am the first one with a bad battery fresh out of the box. It's fully charged but won't power up the drone. I have the fly more combo and the other two battery's are ok.
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Alitaptap. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with one of the batteries of your DJI Mini 2. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know if there were any lights that lit up when we try to press the power button? In addition, can you please provide us a video showing the response of the battery on the drone? Thank you.
2020-11-8
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2020-11-8
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-8 03:10
Hello there Alitaptap. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with one of the batteries of your DJI Mini 2. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know if there were any lights that lit up when we try to press the power button? In addition, can you please provide us a video showing the response of the battery on the drone? Thank you.

Thanks DJI GAMORA. Just posted the video.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Alitaptap. Thank you for the video and for your reply. I was able to review the video and I'm sorry to say that we will be needing to send it back for an assessment. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, and thank you
2020-11-9
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a friend that bought the Mini (No FMC) and the only battery that come with the DJI Mini 2 never was able to charge. He try with 3 different chargers, cables and nothing. He returned to Best Buy and got another one and that one works. I guess DJI is having a firmware issue just like the MA2 at the beginning, without mention the lag issue on video feed. I hope they solve the issue in a near feature firmware.
2020-11-9
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 11-9 16:52
I have a friend that bought the Mini (No FMC) and the only battery that come with the DJI Mini 2 never was able to charge. He try with 3 different chargers, cables and nothing. He returned to Best Buy and got another one and that one works. I guess DJI is having a firmware issue just like the MA2 at the beginning, without mention the lag issue on video feed. I hope they solve the issue in a near feature firmware.

Yes Best Buy did exchanged it for me but going to wait 5 days.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alitaptap Posted at 11-9 18:32
Yes Best Buy did exchanged it for me but going to wait 5 days.

Hi Alitaptap, sorry for the issue. May I know if you still have the serial number of the issued battery? Since Best Buy did the exchange for you, I hope you'll receive the replacement soon. Any assistance is needed from our side, please feel free to ask.
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_LjRXwomcQ33c
New

United States

I bought the DJI mini 2 fly more pack from Best Buy. One of my 3 batteries is doing the exact same thing as this. Who do I need to email to resolve this issue. Best Buy said since I am beyond my first 14days with the device. Please advise.
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_hFa5U44aHwmh
New
Flight distance : 19432 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue. My battery won't charge nor has any charge. When I put it on the charger all lights blink 3 times. Brand new
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules