Streaming to Youtube - "Settings not saved"
3561 6 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HuwReesPhotography
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I literally upgraded to the Pocket 2 just to livestream a Remembrance service in 4 days' time.
Setting up stream for Facebook works fine, but Youtube returns error 'livestream settings not saved - check and try again'. I need this sorted - any advice appreciated.

2020-11-7
Use props
HuwReesPhotography
lvl.2
United Kingdom

UPDATE: Can stream with RTMP, stream key added to end of address. From what I'm hearing it's to do with YouTube's draconian policy on 'made for kids' content, which does not surprise me at all.
2020-11-7
Use props
CarpeYT
lvl.2
Germany

HuwReesPhotography Posted at 11-7 06:45
UPDATE: Can stream with RTMP, stream key added to end of address. From what I'm hearing it's to do with YouTube's draconian policy on 'made for kids' content, which does not surprise me at all.

omg...thanks for that info! dude...i tried all...almost ^^
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_OYBFWL4cUhR2
New

Colombia

HuwReesPhotography Posted at 2020-11-7 06:45
UPDATE: Can stream with RTMP, stream key added to end of address. From what I'm hearing it's to do with YouTube's draconian policy on 'made for kids' content, which does not surprise me at all.

It worked for me! Thank you!
2021-1-6
Use props
NightLifeUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_OYBFWL4cUhR2 Posted at 1-6 20:52
It worked for me! Thank you!

SO WHATS THE ANSWER IVE TRYED ADDING STREAM KEY AFTER URL/ AND IM STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE (SORRYCAPSLOCK STUCK)
2021-8-13
Use props
betograngeia
New

Brazil

Hey, guys! I've solved this problem. I unstalled the app DJI Mimo and reinstalled the apk from DJI's site. Do not use the app from Play Store.  https://www.dji.com/br/mimo/info#downloads?site=brandsite&from=insite_search
2021-9-3
Use props
lleo
lvl.1

Italy

Hi all.
I joined this thread because I have the same issue. My MIMO version is the 1.3.4 or 1.3.5, don't remember well.
When I try to stream on the tube I have the same message: settings not saved. I haven't tried with facebook because I'm not in it.
Any help? I have a Huawei y5p without google, thank god.
Thank you.
2021-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules