667 6 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/gjXIK21dEVk
"Through work, human beings earn for themselves and their families, make a difficult world habitable, and with imagination, create some meaning from what they do and how they do it. The human approach to work can be native, fatalistic, power-mad, money-grubbing, unenthusiastic, cynical, detached and obsessive. It can also be selflessly mature, revelatory and life-giving; mature in its long-reaching effects, and life giving in the way it gives back to an individual or society as much as it has taken. Almost always it is both, a sky full of light and dark, with all the varied weather of an individual life blowing through it."   - David Whyte  

Music in this video: "Unleashed" , Composed by Thomas Bergersen.
Unleashed, released on September 22nd, 2017, was the twelfth public album published by Two Steps From Hell and the thirty-seventh overall. It is the third public album to feature only new songs and is firmly in the epic/adventure genre.
For the fourth album in a row, Felicia Farerre reprised her role as vocalist, appearing on seven tracks. Merethe Soltvedt and C.C. White also returned after some absence, appearing on two and three tracks, respectively. The main composers and Linea Adamson also provided vocals while new vocalist Uyanga Bold supplied the vocals for five tracks.
In light of the Anthology albums, this album also includes alternate mixes of all the tracks and a three-disc set is scheduled for release.

2020-11-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage mate
2020-11-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The scenes are stunning, but I find the colour a bit too exaggerated for my taste. Thanks for the share.
2020-11-9
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

Blériot53 Posted at 11-9 15:09
The scenes are stunning, but I find the colour a bit too exaggerated for my taste. Thanks for the share.

The true natural color is unparalleled, I cannot capture the closest real image 100%, but I am deeply impressed
2020-11-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 11-10 00:25
The true natural color is unparalleled, I cannot capture the closest real image 100%, but I am deeply impressed

Always a pleasure to see your work
2020-11-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 11-10 00:25

2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Air 2. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules