Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhang007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7470446 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi DJI,

I purchased the pocket 2 in 5th November and discovered the pocket 2 will have gimbal vibration in motionlapse.

Feedback to dji service centre but the display set in DJI store also have the same issue. Not sure is it firmware issue or production defects.

Check the link here for video : https://youtu.be/UBlOZ5rDjfk

Please response.

Thank you

Chong
2020-11-7
Use props
zhang007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7470446 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

https://youtu.be/UBlOZ5rDjfk
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, this phenomenon is part of normal gimbal movement, and will not affect the stability of the Motionlapse. Please avoid touching the gimbal in Motionlapse mode.

Thank you.
2020-11-7
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm experiencing the same anomaly with my Pocket 2. Noticed that this happens when you select either 0.5sec or 1.0sec interval setting for Motion Timelapse. I'm concern that the jerky movement of the gimbal will affect the life of the Pocket.
2020-11-11
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I can confirm that the jerks you notice during Motion Timelapse are most prevalent at the very short intervals of less than 2sec. It does not affect the final video but I would like to see if DJI can find a way to smooth out the gimbal during the Motion Timelapse at the very short intervals in a firmware update.
2020-11-12
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I can confirm that the jerks you notice during Motion Timelapse are most prevalent at the very short intervals of less than 2sec. It does not affect the final video but I would like to see if DJI can find a way to smooth out the gimbal during the Motion Timelapse at the very short intervals in a firmware update.
Sorry for this duplication
2020-11-12
Use props
DadOf6
lvl.2
United States

I am having the same issue.  This occurs with default L>R, R>L, and custom modes.  Though I don't know that it matters about the intervals.  I don't have this issue with my Osmo Mobile 2 doing motionlapse.  I assume this is a firmware issue.
2020-12-24
Use props
DadOf6
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-7 23:45
Hello there, this phenomenon is part of normal gimbal movement, and will not affect the stability of the Motionlapse. Please avoid touching the gimbal in Motionlapse mode.

Thank you.

I disagree - other gimbals don't jerk while doing a motionlapse.
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules