Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 - zoom speed
1339 2 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Djijoe58
lvl.1

Germany

Is there any possibility, to slow down the zoom speed? It is much to fast and not suitable for use during movie-recording.
Maybe an issue for a firmware update.
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there.Djijoe58 Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with the DJI Pocket 2, let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 02:04
Hello there.Djijoe58 Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with the DJI Pocket 2, let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello there, thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback, I receive a response from our corresponding team. They've stated that in order for us to adjust the zoom value, when we connect the accessory, kindly go to the Settings > Accessories > Mini Control stick > then you should see the option to adjust the zoom value. Thank you.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules