1708 14 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

DJI,

There are many members on the forum who like myself have contributed into this community and shared the knowwledge, Jim, Peter, Scooter, Graham, Dundee, Abe to name but a few.  To see the current forum being attacked on a daily basis now by the SHIELD moderator spam filter is having a very real detrimental affect on this forum.  

From my original account being deleted, losing 3000+credits and now the introduction of a spam filter that is killing the healthy discussion and interaction on the forum, the SHIELD filter kicking in for simple replies to posts with no threat or content that would even upset the Queen, it is becoming a joke.

Come on DJI you have the technology and the engineers and surely have the will.  Get it sorted so that the DJI community forum members can interact properly.

And whilst you getting that sorted, give the engineers a kick to get the Ground Station and automated flights sorted.

2015-6-27
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I second that!!!
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

My friend, totally hamstrung over here.  I have also - like you - attempted to raise the issue as a top-line new thread, with the hope that DJI might respond.  Unfortunately, nothing.  As has been the norm, even the forum is left to speculation, never mind the products we discuss.  I'm really struggling with this concept.  There's no more visable driver of consumer and competitor perception, then a commercial entity's public forum.  And yet, DJI seems to ignore this vehicle, to such a dire point that it must be playing into the hands of its market competitors in a very profound way!

The sad thing is, we, the few who absolutely LOVE the Inspire1, are the ones trying to stand up to the blatantly obvious things that are damaging the organisation, on behalf of the organisation, and yet.....no response from DJI.  The funny thing is, if the product was less spectacular, we'd probably not care.  But it's because it is so groundbreaking, that we do care for the company creating them!

Is there no way we can perhaps directly petition one or more DJI Execs?  I'll take it on, if only I knew of a real channel!
2015-6-27
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-27 18:12
My friend, totally hamstrung over here.  I have also - like you - attempted to raise the issue as a  ...

Graham,
I thinks the  best we can hope for is to open a new post every few days until it gets noticed and acted upon to get resolution we all seek.
2015-6-27
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yet more blocked posts by SHIELD action today.  

The forum is slowly degrading and been eaten away by its own makers.
2015-6-28
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-28 20:29
Yet more blocked posts by SHIELD action today.  

The forum is slowly degrading and been eaten away  ...

A response from T.E. yesterday informed me that, '...the webmaster was aware of the issue and would be attempting to get the issue resolved soon...but, he (TE) had no estimated time for resolution'.

It would seem the forum has the beginning signs of the 'TB' effect...

-S.N.

2015-6-28
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yeah I am struggling to believe anything on this forum, have read lots and been told lots but nothing materialises.
2015-6-28
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-28 21:48
Yeah I am struggling to believe anything on this forum, have read lots and been told lots but nothin ...

this would be an east fix as mentioned before all intermediate members and up would be whitw listed
2015-6-28
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, GB44.

I'm sorry for that, we've fixed filter today, and we restored all the replies/threads, please let me know if something missing.
I marked your credit problem, and i promise it will be solved in 2 days.
I am appreciate that some members want to help us to build this community, and please contact me (forum@dji.com), and we can discuss how to make forum a better platform.

DJI-CS  

2015-6-29
Use props
keithh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22395 ft
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 16:58
Hi, GB44.

I'm sorry for that, we've fixed filter today, and we restored all the replies/threads, pl ...

It seems the problem with Remind not clearing is back.
2015-6-29
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

keithh Posted at 2015-6-29 21:37
It seems the problem with Remind not clearing is back.

Working on that.. gonna fix it today.
2015-6-29
Use props
keithh
lvl.3
United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-30 10:50
Working on that.. gonna fix it today.

Still not clearing for me.
2015-6-30
Use props
keithh
lvl.3
United States

keithh Posted at 2015-7-1 00:36
Still not clearing for me.

Still not clearing....
2015-7-1
Use props
keithh
lvl.3
United States

keithh Posted at 2015-7-2 06:04
Still not clearing....

Finally started clearing. Thanks
2015-7-3
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

HI, GB44.

Already fixed reminders and your credits, Please check.

DJI-CS
2015-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules