P4 Pro Controller won't shut off
1665 7 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Perhead
lvl.1
United States

I have a new Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 controller that afetr a flight, the controller would not shut off.  It had the white power button and a red led.  I look on line it was suggested that i reset the controller version back the red light turned green. Than I reinstalled the new verison back onto the controller.  Same, the light turned green, but the power light is on and the one green light on. (not one of the batery lights.   No beeping.  One short click and a hold on power does nothing. I have tried a reset of device shown in your forum, by holding serveral buttons, but I may be doing that incorrectly.  Help please. Concerned the controller may loose battery power.

Thanks
Perry
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Perhead. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read and to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 remote controller. For us to be able to assist you further, please provide us a video showing the response of the remote and status indicator when we try to undergo the sequence of turning it off. Thank you.
2020-11-8
Use props
Perhead
lvl.1
United States

2020-11-8
Use props
Perhead
lvl.1
United States

Photo attached
2020-11-8
Use props
Perhead
lvl.1
United States

Photo of issue with drone controller
Photo of Drone controller issue.jpg
2020-11-8
Use props
Perhead
lvl.1
United States

Well, controller died, battery ran out of battery power.  I plugged it in, it charged, now working properly.  Hopefully, it continues.  I bit disappointed with all the issues I see online with DJI's equipment.  For the costs related, seems like more information to resolve issues.

Thank you
Perry
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Perhead Posted at 11-9 07:02
Well, controller died, battery ran out of battery power.  I plugged it in, it charged, now working properly.  Hopefully, it continues.  I bit disappointed with all the issues I see online with DJI's equipment.  For the costs related, seems like more information to resolve issues.

Thank you

Hi Perry, sorry for the late response. If the issue still persists, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support
to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_q8zv0XI14q6h
lvl.1

United States

The same thing just happened to me yesterday. Is there any knowledge why this might occur? If there is anything I can do to prevent this from happening again that would be great.
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules