pocket two not closing down correctly
3215 13 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pocket 2 not switching off correctly,i put on mini tripod switch of and the gimble locks into place, around the 10 second mark the gimble does a half turn, and the lens tilt at a angle.
ty this link.https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPTnqJ-HGNfwUU2ozWarlr56Obt5m5sAONqEa2p

2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Jnrmack. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with you DJI Pocket 2. I tried to check the link provided but it is not working. For us to be able to assist you further please provide us another link or the video showing the concern. Thank you.
2020-11-8
Use props
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

try this link. https://photos.app.goo.gl/8h1JKobyqrkETsEb7
2020-11-8
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I hope you get it sorted
2020-11-8
Use props
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 11-8 03:50
I hope you get it sorted

i prosome its a software error if not the camera may have to go back.
2020-11-8
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Jnrmack Posted at 11-8 05:13
i prosome its a software error if not the camera may have to go back.

That is normal.
It has 10sec parking period that maintain the parking position so you can conveniently store it into the case.

Pocket is actually on during the parking period and spending the bettery. So you need to store it before the parking period end.

Old Pocket 1 used to have no parking period and was inconvenient. Then it was firmware updated later.
2020-11-8
Use props
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Tide Posted at 11-8 05:34
That is normal.
It has 10sec parking period that maintain the parking position so you can conveniently store it into the case.

but its not doing that instant open like it shows on the videos. its snap faster closing up then opening.
2020-11-8
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

yeah, that's normal. mine is doing the same.
2020-11-8
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Jnrmack Posted at 11-8 07:59
but its not doing that instant open like it shows on the videos. its snap faster closing up then opening.

Instant open? You mean quick boot?
You need to press and hold function button for quick boot. Not power button. If I understand you correctly.
2020-11-8
Use props
NyVetteGuy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

It only stays in that parked position to facilitate you placing it in the case.

Normal operation.
2020-11-8
Use props
Jnrmack
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Tide Posted at 11-8 10:36
Instant open? You mean quick boot?
You need to press and hold function button for quick boot. Not power button. If I understand you correctly.

thank you, if i put two and two together after the 10sec it it uses power to turn the head 90 degree, so when you pull  it out the case the head swing into 90 degree and when you press the FN button it instant set up.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_zjRsJEOqR4q9
New

New Zealand

I received my new pocket 2 today and have had the same experience, not only does it turn 10secs after powering down, but it spins the lens around to expose itself even within the case - it’s asking to get scratched.
DJI support told me it’s not normal, so how have you progressed since last month?
2020-12-9
Use props
djiuser_mKy02mc7gRwr
New

Japan

How to fix this issue?
2021-9-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Once it's in the case it cannot spin round.  You have 10 seconds to put it into the case with the gimbal in parked position, then it will turn off.  This is normal.
2021-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules