Propellers
554 4 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TATER2937
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341286 ft
United States

I’m looking for reliable silent/low noise propellers. I see some from 3rd parties that I don’t trust with $1k Magic Air 2 drone. Any suggestions?

Thank you
2020-11-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I only ever use those made by DJI.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TATER2937. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As A J posted on post #2 it would be best to use the official DJI propellers for your DJI Mavic Air 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic Air 2 specially propellers. Propellers are the main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying your DJI drone in terms of compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2020-11-16
Use props
MotoRef FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183665 ft
United States

The DJI Mavic Air 2 props are already quiet in my opinion. The low noise props that come with it are designed to produce a lower pitched tone so they aren't as noticeable. Nice design indeed.
2020-11-16
Use props
Scarves UP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Master Air Screw. I still belive in DJI Props are Much better.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules