Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hello,

I purchased the Mavic Air 2 to replace my Mavic Air so I could use it with the Smart Controller I have for my Mavic Zoom.
After using now the Mavic Air I found it does reliably connect with two Drones to the smart controller as i can not switch Drones without every time re pairing the Drones.

Even more important I noticed that unlike the Mavic Air the Mavic Air 2 has no continous file numbering, this created serious workflow issues for me as I do travel videos
and film with 2 xDrones , 3 DJI Action and two DJI Pocket and always format each card after every flight.

All of the devices have sequential and continous file numbering just not the Mavic Air 2.

I allready lost 1 day of shooting as files where not imported due to the same file names which overwrote previous files.

I like to return the Air 2 as it's not suitable and has features removed instead of added.

Please advise.

Thanks

Stefan

2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Stefan. Sorry that Mavic Air 2 didn't work out for you. If you wish to return your drone, please take note to meet all of the following conditions.

1. All the accessories shall be sent to DJI along with the device.
2. Product has no induced damages.
3. Within 7 calendar days since the date of receiving for activated device.
4. Within 14 calendar days since the date of receiving a non-activated device.

If decided and all conditions have met, please contact our Product Support and provide your order number in creating a ticket to start your return process.

Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to reach us, we'll try our best to help.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules